Gas Hob connection

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
There is a rotary nut type of connection on most hobs. Is it ok to loosen this and realign to suit direction of pipe feed. If so would you need to put some gas seal paste on it to get a proper seal. I am qualified but just starting out.
Thanks
Mike

Sponsored Links
Of course you are, thats why you don`t even know there is a washer there that seals a most basic fitting . perfectly ok tp reposition

And remember to register the installation with Corgi

.But you already knew that didn`t you?

Sponsored Links
flyingpig.gif

jeez ive read some crap on this forum

but this takes the (insert word here) :rolleyes:

some ding has supposedly done the ACS and can't fit a hob

christ

jeez ive read some rubbish on this forum

but this takes the (insert word here)

no surprise to me,plenty of corgi registered newbies cannot even do a soundness test properly :evil:i even know one plonker who can do a gas rate on a hob without having a look at the data badge or mis :rolleyes:

bripl said:

no surprise to me,plenty of corgi registered newbies cannot even do a soundness test properly :evil:i even know one plonker who can do a gas rate on a hob without having a look at the data badge or mis :rolleyes:

did anyone see bripl's deliberate mistake???

:):):):)

bripl said:

and some of you might not have met trev :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back