Gas hob regs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Doing a gas check yesterday for a landlord which I just started doing little bits for, now the units above the work top were only 430mm high instead of the 460mm required, I've looked in my books and the in safe situation book but can't find what category it comes under as there's no scorching under unit was unsure if it was NCS or AR as I have no MI I can only use the min requirements from my book but don't want to steam in AR it as its been there forever and passed every year, also he mite think this is grief and use the old plumber to pass it, I no this doesn't make it right but am trying to make a living here

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
It's NTCS unless there are signs of distress on the cupboards, then it's AR.

If you are gas reg then why are you not asking gas questions in the CC part of the site?

All the advising posts should have been deleted! Now the landlords will be reading it and making up their own mind what the situation is!

Ok I am gas reg I don't know what the cc is if you point me in the right direction I will post in there from now on

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back