Gas jobs

You could always not answer your phone, or consult your diary to see what day you'll be free. No point in being the richest man in the graveyard.

Sponsored Links
JohnD said:
You could always not answer your phone, or consult your diary to see what day you'll be free. No point in being the richest man in the graveyard.

tell that to my boss and my bank manager :)

Tell it to all the parasites we have to fund, corgi niceic equipment callibrators, bookkeeprs (mine even calls himself a parasite with wry amusement) VAT man (what a parasite he is), insurance companies. Then there's the customers who insist on us puting right dirt and damage that is normal result of our work that they needed doing (only solution to which is to put prices up so that reasonable customers have to pay for the rediculous demands of the few).

Blah blah blah.

Oh how simple it must be to be a cowboy. Still looking with envy on my roofer friend.

Forgot quango and government parasites who spend all day thinking up more costs for us, and telesales parasites who spend all day on their arses trying to spend our money on useless worthless dumb fool ideas that are supposed to make us so desirebale to the public we apparently will be able to pick and choose all our jobs in future!!!!!! (like we can recognise a good job when we see it! Or more importanly one that will go horribly wrong!!!!!)

Forgot the training organisation parasites.

I think they should do an ex factor tradesmen program, let the public vote on who gets the qualification, they'd probably get it right, let the market decide.

Sponsored Links
right thats it

BOB FOR DEPUTY PRIME MINISTER

which is a better job, all the secretaries and crouquet that you can handle mate ;)

raden said:
but is he fat enough ?

No, but he's as thick as two short planks and hasn't a clue what he's doing.

perfect I would say :LOL:

Sorry Bob only joking ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back