gas meter box location.

I had a similar issue i.e. moving meter due to a nagging wife who wanted a dishwasher where the gas meter was (in kitchen). I phone national grid several times and they were clueless, they didnt have any idea about moving a meter. I finally got an answer/price and they said minimum £400 just to move it about a foot. I was not prepared to pay that so got a qualified corgi rgister plumber to move it for me. He is a family friend, has years of experience and done the job for me for £100! bargain! that was 2 years ago. Never had any issues.
National grid are a waste of space!

Sponsored Links
CORGI/Gas safe has NO remit upstream of the emergency control valve.... touch anywhere up there and you better have your Network 'passport'
You honestly dont want ANY plastic pipe in the property, its a breach of building and fire regulations..., do you really think that the LDPE can take any sort of temp??? no, and when it goes, kiss goodbye to any house.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back