gas meter issue

A

angelf

Am I right to assume that when doing a gas tightness test (ie up to 10bar ECV off ) and the gas pressure on the u gauge still keeps going up that the ECV is letting by? Cheers

Sponsored Links
Am I right to assume that when doing a gas tightness test (ie up to 10bar ECV off ) and the gas pressure on the u gauge still keeps going up that the ECV is letting by? Cheers

if the pressure is getting up to 10bar, you want to be thinking about getting out of there

Sponsored Links
SM1.jpg

sorry I meant 10millibar on u gauge-need a rest after 15 days working on the trot. So q should have read.

If when doing a tightness test (with the pressure on u gauge at 10mb and the ecv off) am I right to assume that the meter is letting by if the pressure on the gauge keeps climbing? I have the answer I know in my heap of books but as I am moving house & much of my stuff is in storage I thought this might be a quicker way of getting the answer. Can anyone help? cheers

If you don't know these fundamental basics you should not be working with gas at all, can I rememend you career change (again) to stock replenishment operative for tesco?

the answer is yes the ECV is letting by, but as others have said, not really a question that needs to be asked by a qualified engineer (even after working for 15 days on the trot!!!!!!!) how long have you been qualified? (possibly 15 days, sorry couldnt resist it :oops: ) is this a hypothetical question, i hope so cause if it is from a real job you better get back there and deal with it under the IUP, (what would be your categorisation of an ECV letting by)

If you don't know these fundamental basics you should not be working with gas at all, can I rememend you career change (again) to stock replenishment operative for tesco?

Stop robbing pullers material dangermouse, or I'll tell him. :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back