Gas pipe sizing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you so desperate to get the calculation from anyone else

Desparate, no, determined yes. I havent spent a lifetime in engineering instaalling steam, com air and Ind gas systems without learning a thing or 3.

How odd. Industrial pipework uses exactly the same tables as domestic; you could have done the calc yourself, how come you don't know that?
Cheap???? You said that not me, it is far from cheap, hence the need for a correct job which we have sorted thanks to the advice of a couple of sensible blokes on here

How odd, I didn't see a single calculation on here.

I'm not annoyed at the response here, but I am ashamed that so called tradesmen can take such views as you have.

How odd. As a (former) industrial gasfitter, you have worked under the same guidelins and regs as myself: under the "duty of care" guidelines, you were required to notify "the responsible person" of unsafe gas situations. Why would you be ashamed when I comply with the official guidelines? I obviously can't say for sure wihtout seeing what has been done, but there is a 50/50 chance that what your builder has done, warrants a compulsory riddor.

I'll post this on a different forum and see what response is forthcoming.

How odd. I thought the whole problem was solved?

...the issue is resolved. The builder missinformed to the plumber, who has now redone the work...

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back