gas poker bayonet fitting

Your average Cockroach, German or American is mostly found in the Chinese from my experience, Bengali some larger things :eek:

Put card on the floor for kneeling and lying on, as for grease on hands:cool:
Know all the best places to eat and they all know me. comes in really handy with the wife away so much.

I don't suppose it occurs to you that the bodily outcome of your fine dining may be a reason your wife is away so much?

I'll get off this post now - sorry for the disruption.

Sponsored Links
Thank goodness Softus must be on holiday in Thailand!

There is only one catering place where I am totally happy to eat their food having been round the back many times. Thats surprisingly a Turkish kebab place in Willesden.

All the others have been questionable! One City Italian had chicken livers on a plate left lying uncovered and cooling for all the time I was fixing their Keston C40.

The chinese worry me with their buckets of defrosting food.

I mostly eat out on indian food. Even if the hygiene is not too good the spices kill the bugs.

At least at home, her in the kitchen has an NVQ II in food hygiene even if she does sometimes cook cow's foot! I wonder what those cows had been walking in so I never eat them !

Tony

Your average Cockroach, German or American is mostly found in the Chinese from my experience, Bengali some larger things :eek:

Put card on the floor for kneeling and lying on, as for grease on hands:cool:
Know all the best places to eat and they all know me. comes in really handy with the wife away so much.

I don't suppose it occurs to you that the bodily outcome of your fine dining may be a reason your wife is away so much?

I'll get off this post now - sorry for the disruption.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'll have you know, under this fine flannelette night garment is the body I had twenty odd years ago, ok a little larger in some areas and smaller in an other, still the same though :LOL: ;)

OK, you've goaded me back - I normally don't get involved in threads where professionals are giving proper professional advice, it seems a rude and inappropriate thing to do.

On diet, however, I've always been very, very lucky. I can eat what I want, whenever I want, and yet never lose any weight ;)

Sponsored Links
Cow foot ?

Look at this recipe ! It includes a link to a way to LOSE 1 lb per day of stomach fat to bring Craig closer to the body he really had 20 years ago !

http://www.astray.com/recipes/?show=986125 cows foot soup

I will have to show it to her in the kitchen. The last time I looked at the memory on the scales, she was 5 kG heavier than I am.

Used to eat them things when I was younger, tripe a favourite.

Love indian food myself Tony, Chicken left lying around worries me.

One of the best things is when they are eating and they invite you to eat with them, good food not found on the front of house menu.

Italians are informous for this, luckily Iam at my favourite Italian tomorrow morning, Aghhh!!! the "brunch" I can almost taste it now :LOL:

They call them bayonet connectors, got one about 18 months ago I think it was twenty odd pounds.

The connector that is. Strange thing is poker for alot less than a tenner and hose likewise :eek:

Page 13 of the B.E.S catalogue has ,pokers,flexes and bayonet connectors,hopefully these should help.

Second, this emerency cut-off button for gas supplies is a standard feature in (refurbished) school labs. Am surprised that it's not on the statute books.

Just to keep this thread alive, I remember at my secondary school in the science block, large wooden work benches in rows that we would all sit at, in front of you would be bunsen burners attached via rubber tubes to a gas tap coming out the work top. We would constantly play with the things, covering the air hole with your fingers and watching the flame go high and yellow, great fun :eek: . I seem to remember taking off the rubber hose and lighting the gas tap, but that may be my fanciful imagination playing tricks on me :) They had no jubilee clips on and the teacher would often go outside for a while leaving us all alone playing with fire :oops: The nanny state was not so bloody careful then,,,,,happy days.

Second, this emerency cut-off button for gas supplies is a standard feature in (refurbished) school labs. Am surprised that it's not on the statute books.

Just to keep this thread alive, I remember at my secondary school in the science block, large wooden work benches in rows that we would all sit at, in front of you would be bunsen burners attached via rubber tubes to a gas tap coming out the work top. We would constantly play with the things, covering the air hole with your fingers and watching the flame go high and yellow, great fun :eek: . I seem to remember taking off the rubber hose and lighting the gas tap, but that may be my fanciful imagination playing tricks on me :) They had no jubilee clips on and the teacher would often go outside for a while leaving us all alone playing with fire :oops: The nanny state was not so b****y careful then,,,,,happy days.

OH the good old days:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :D

You could of removed the hose and lit the open gas tap, was often done during my science lessons, :eek: happy days though.

Do you remember playing with calcium carbide, great stuff rapped in a damp paper towel,,,, I'll say no more, young eyes and wot not :rolleyes:

Small metallic strips that were kept under lock and key, can't remember what they were now, but my god they went up in tremendous white light....think it was magnesium :eek: The fume cupboard was always a favorite, teacher could never smell the shared 'number six' being passed around at the back of class:D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back