gas poker bayonet fitting

T'was Magnesium, used to through it in the open furnaces during metalwork.

Thats where we had our 10 man no6, due to the extract and old Noddy Nailer smoked 80 a day anyhow, used to leave his fags on the bench and a couple would go missing whilst one of us disracted him :LOL:

Oh to be able to travel back in time for a weeks holiday:cool:

Sponsored Links
So you dont remember the two drags rule :eek:

If the end fell out you chewed the butt :LOL:

If the end fell out you chewed the butt

:D :D

Guess I don't....... back then you smoked what your mum smoked (illicit cheap supply)..... Senior Service without the filter, well bummed (wet at the end) and a mouthful of backy. To think the old girl is still alive at 85.

Sponsored Links
Several bunsen tubes joined together that way you could get right over the desks.
Always one kid that chewed there pen . so when not looking dip it into nitric acid and then watch there moutht urn brown as it started to burn.

And always one stupid kid fell for the ,i bet you could not fit in that cupboard under the bench .2 seconds later and a chair leg is through the handles. Miss miss , charlie has b@ggered off home . As you coud hear a muffled let me out ya bassas :LOL:

Seemingly some kids went to skool to learn

It's probable the kid in the cupboard with the brown lips pulling at the rubber gas pipe gaggng for air..... was the out going CEO of RBS.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back