Gas Pressure Regulators on gas meters

That is because I find it hard to get any sensible answers from most of you, the only sensible answer came from steelmason, do you really think I asked this question on here only to be told call your NG! Do you think i lack common sense, and then what is purpose of these forums if you want to be awkward.

So next time if I need to ask a question, which i am sure I probably won't make that mistake again, since I know what the answer will be, I will be just better of searching on google or get more useful information from Youtube.

It is indeed you who provoke such reaction, I do not rant, you started it and made a big isue out of it, I don't even think you know what gas leak looks like let alone sorting it out.

Sponsored Links
Hey Mike , next time you suspect a gas leak then plug breather hole with a bit of blue tac......jobs a goodun until such time you make the call. :D

Do i think you lack common sense ?

You initially said you could smell gas and instead of calling out the people who deal with this inside of an hour you chose to come on a DIY forum and ask advice.

Lack common sense not at all you just dont have any whatsoever .

Sponsored Links
Hey Mike , next time you suspect a gas leak then plug breather hole with a bit of blue tac......jobs a goodun until such time you make the call. :D

I know when youare joking! :LOL:

But hey in the name of science, i might just try that! may be discover I can get more out of my boiler! more Kws = better and more power! :LOL:

Do i think you lack common sense ?

You initially said you could smell gas and instead of calling out the people who deal with this inside of an hour you chose to come on a DIY forum and ask advice.

Lack common sense not at all you just dont have any whatsoever .

yes I do lack common sense, thats why I bothered you, you must have robbed all my common sense, but you do not know how to use it! :LOL:

Better luck next time with your obscure topics mikey ;)

I know when youare joking! :LOL:

But hey in the name of science, i might just try that! may be discover I can get more out of my boiler! more Kws = better and more power! :LOL:

Conundrum for ya.....

Do you attach the blue tac when the breather hole is sucking or pushing??????

:LOL:

And god's truth, they asked me to evacuate two neighbours on either side of this address, and needless to say I told the lady who took my call to stop repeating over and over as I reassured her that there was no longer a gas leak, I mean How thick do you have to be? thick as a plank! that is what most seem to be

Al you had to say was okay, then do nothing, but I am guessing you enjoyed ripping into a telephone operator - who was only doing what is required. If you wanted to make a complaint, rather than report a leak, you probably phoned the wrong number.

As an RGI, I often have to phone the Em. No. they always go through their speech, and I keep quiet until it is over They have NEVER advised me to evacuate a neighbour. I think you may have laid it on a bit thick :mad:

Dan I have reported your post as highly offensive, and asked Moderators and Admin to take action because apart from throwing abuse, and running a continuous vandetta against me there is absolutely nothing you have offered as being useful on these forums apart from bringing my threads into disripute. You are an :evil:

here is absolutely nothing you have offered as being useful on these forums

Hhhmmm I seem to have been thanked many times for not being very helpful....

It seems that i am not allowed to point out your obvious failings and lies?

Blue flashing lights?
Evacuating neighbours?

For a controllable gas leak?

As I said - you are full of it.

there is absolutely nothing you have offered as being useful on these forums

Hhhmmm I seem to have been thanked many times for not being very helpful....

It seems that i am not allowed to point out your obvious failings and lies?

Blue flashing lights?
Evacuating neighbours?

For a controllable gas leak?

As I said - you are full of it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back