GazSparx-Again

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
..Domestic gas and electricity bills are expected to rise again next year, despite plunging wholesale prices, Ofgem warned yesterday.

The energy regulator has said that gas bills will increase by £10 a year in 2007 to pay for improvements to infrastructure as well as the cost of covering employee pensions. Similar costs are expected to add £2 a year to the cost of electricity bills...
...However, the figures showed that wholesale gas prices had actually fallen by 40 per cent since March.
The price of gas for delivery over the next couple of years is about 1.5p per kilowatt hour.
However, the average price paid by domestic customers with all of Britain's gas companies will be double that in January, when one energy company, Scottish & Southern Energy, puts its prices up by 12.2 per cent for gas...

Is the 'open season' on UK residents expanding?
:(

Sponsored Links
Trouble is, it is not optional ...

David CAMERON the Blair clone, allegedly
[url=http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4502656.stm]BBC[/url] said:
Jeff Randall, writing in The Daily Telegraph where he is a senior executive, said he would not trust Mr Cameron "with my daughter's pocket money".
"To describe Cameron's approach to corporate PR as unhelpful and evasive overstates by a widish margin the clarity and plain-speaking that he brought to the job of being Michael Green's mouthpiece," wrote the ex-BBC business editor.
"In my experience, Cameron never gave a straight answer when dissemblance was a plausible alternative, which probably makes him perfectly suited for the role he now seeks: the next Tony Blair," Mr Randall wrote.
Sun business editor Ian King, recalling the same era, described Mr Cameron as a "poisonous, slippery individual".

A worn out Liberal had his day but cannot see that... superfluous.

Mr Print money - stealth tax it back - Gordy BROWN
Our lives in the hands of Scots ... At last they would have us almost under the kilt if not the thumb.. Can you imagine the glee North of the border? Their mon in charge without a vote being cast ..

A motley crew indeed.
:D :D

Anyone fancy joining me to form the common sense, no fat cats allowed, hang the bastards, cut their bollcoks off, down with do-gooders, 20p a litre, no more immigration, you're not entitled to compensation etc etc party

Sponsored Links
Yeah, we could set the Houses of Parliament fire and blame it on Labour, oh hang on, that's been done before.

keyplayer said:
Yeah, we could set the Houses of Parliament fire and blame it on Labour, oh hang on, that's been done before.
True, but as the BBC would say..."Nothing like a good repeat to set the evening off loverly" :LOL:

Anyone fancy joining me to form the common sense, no fat cats allowed, hang the b*****d, cut their bollcoks off, down with do-gooders, 20p a litre, no more immigration, you're not entitled to compensation etc etc party

definately me

...and can we drive any car of our choice without being penalised and hunt fox's? If so I'm in.

Sponsored Links
Back