GB News

Sponsored Links
Peter Hitchens on GB News discussing crime and punishment. Nothing he says here is crazy or conspiracist, and much of it is what you would have heard on the BBC decades ago when standards were higher.

Sponsored Links
Why is it bad luck on my part you don't want to discuss the point I made.That you ask if I'm anti vaxxer says that discussion would more open minded if you weren't involved. So thanks for not joining in.

Yes, there is no reasonable evidence for her claims, ergo, she is talking nonsense.
That's an irrelevance to the point i made.
That youve made your mind up on what constitutes reasonable evidence does give a hint of your powers of reasoning.

Post 75. It's looking like you'll need too read it few times, can't see you being that thick you won't be able to work something out.

can't see you being that thick you won't be able to work something out.
Ad hominem noted. Don't know why you refuse to answer a simple, civil question. Ah well...

I know that Sky alter interviews to meet their own agenda so I don't trust them to tell the truth in the news.
I suspect strongly that this also happens with the rest of the msm.

The only news you can trust 100% is the one where you are there and see it for yourself.

Ad hominem noted. Don't know why you refuse to answer a simple, civil question. Ah well...
I didn't say you were thick though did I?
Mattyladds onto what I'm on about.
JP gave the impression he had special powers that he alone was able to look at news in critical thinking sort of way and others who think differently were just "sheep"
I challenge that observation and think a lot more people than he estimates are able to diffentiate the bullshit we are fed.

Sponsored Links
Back