GB News

Sponsored Links
If its "fine" why did you feel compelled to comment.
Because it's a forum? Let me help you ...

Definition of forum: a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

Definition of forum: a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
Thankyou for your definition.
I was only curious as to why you felt compelled to comment on a issue, with which you assert you have no problem with.

Thankyou for your definition.
I was only curious as to why you felt compelled to comment on a issue, with which you assert you have no problem with.

Sponsored Links

Yes, i understand that,
Do you always have opinions on issues that you have no interest in.

Yes, i understand that,
Do you always have opinions on issues that you have no interest in.
Whoa whoa WHOA!

Get yourself off to Vegas, you can make a FORTUNE, they might even give you a 6 month residency. What a show it will be, you demonstrating your amazing mind reading technique to the masses. The way you know, without speaking to me or knowing ANYTHING about me, that I have no interest in something is nothing short of A M A Z I N G ! ! !

Martin Bashir and John Sweeney didn't "get things wrong" they engaged in a deliberate deception of the truth.
Yes, but sometimes they get things wrong.

Dunno, why do you ask?
Because i always thought that Jimmy SoVile was a creepy **** with no discernable talent and could not understand why he was always on the telly.

I like the opening line from jp "I found myself watching gb news last night (I think I doubled their viewing stats)"

Omg, just turned on again
A woman telling us we're getting programmable currencies, had blamed COVID for energy shortage, denied climate change all in the pace of 60 second.

Just repeating the same stuff all over again.

No wonder the deniers and conspiracy theorists here keep repeating themselves, they all learn it this way. Learning parrot fashion, aka brainwashing.

Edit: she just declared herself an antivaxxer too.

So you can assess whether she's talking ****** or not but us mere mortals can't because we would only be brainwashed?
Good job we've got auntie BBC and the msm who won't allow these sort too get an airing.

Sponsored Links
Back