GB News

Does anyone know where pure unadulterated "news" can be found these days?

As an extreme centrist I am reluctant to tune into either the "Seig Heil" right of the Wupert Murdoch funded @r$e wipe tabloids or the "snivelling left wing scum" barf bags of the Gates/Soros funded 'Das Propoganda' maschinen.
Ch4 news? Sky? BBC?

Sponsored Links
Al Jazeera isn't too bad. At least you know their angle. Normally they're pretty straight.

A centerist friend in the USA watches BBC and calls me a lucky ba$tard to have it.

I saw some GBNews , I thought it was a comedy channel.

As an extreme centrist I am reluctant to tune into either the "Seig Heil" right of the Wupert Murdoch funded @r$e wipe tabloids or the "snivelling left wing scum" barf bags of the Gates/Soros funded 'Das Propoganda' maschinen.

Have you tried the shoe shine man at Kings X Station?

Sponsored Links
sadly its with a total lack of honesty

they have plenty of "guests" -check out where they come from, its often Tufton street network, ie libertarian funded lobby groups.

or they have Tory shills like Sophie Corcoran, Tom Harwood, Darren Grimes.
Do you watch GB news.?

Channel 4
BBC
Sky UK news

all pretty factual

but they upset Tory supporter who can’t handle the Tory lies being challenged
BBC "pretty factual" , how many times has the BBC been ordered to pay damages to people they have told lies about.

Sometimes reporters do get things wrong. Had the BBC not covered such stories as Cliff Richard having his house raided following Yew Tree, or the thing with the royal nanny, then they would have been accused of covering things up while all the other outlets ran the same story.

Overall, it is a good service. Maybe not perfect, but still a good service for a state run channel

Tik Tok?

• Thanks
Reactions: JP_
Sponsored Links
Back