GB News

it can be argued the likes of BBC do this on many of their news related shows i.e. have guests on with differing views.
No it can’t , they read off an autocue and are unbiased and impartial. They say what they’re told to say. Robots , if you like.

Sponsored Links
Not really. They have a range of presenters all pretty much with the same core views. What they do have, in their defence, is a range of guests that hold different views, however it can be argued the likes of BBC do this on many of their news related shows i.e. have guests on with differing views.
I accept that the presenters are definitely centre right or right wing, but you've got Nigel Farage and Mark Stein at the more extreme end of the spectrum and then a load of more centre right orientated presenters and then the likes of Gloria De Piero who was a labour MP. The guests are far more balanced than the BBC with both strong left and right wing views.

It's certainly become my go to radio channel when i'm in the car as the channel as a whole represents my views far more than the BBC. I suspect those that a talking it down have just watched the Nigel Farage show (who i don't particularly like but presents a good show) or Mark Stein who is a shock jock, or just don't like it because it's not left wing like the BBC.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
No it can’t , they read off an autocue and are unbiased and impartial. They say what they’re told to say. Robots , if you like.
Ah you're right, do excuse my ignorance. I accept presenters on channels like GB News don't read from autocues ...

Ha Ha HAaaa ...

I'm so stupid. Whenever I've watched ANY news type prog over the years on ANY channel, there's appeared to me to be a mix of the presenter reading off autocue and then interacting with guests away from the autocue.

Thank GOODNESS we have people on here to correct me. I now realise these presenters are reading off autocue 100% of the time, even when conversing/debating with their eyes averted from the camera.

BBC "pretty factual" , how many times has the BBC been ordered to pay damages to people they have told lies about.
Must be a fair few seeing as they have been going for many decades and reported on MILLIONS.
Probably a fraction of Daily Wail type news outlets suits percentage wise

A balanced channel will aim to reassure all communities.
Whats wrong with a channel to reassure the white community?
Al Jazeera is a channel that advocates for the muslim world, personally i don't have any problems with that.
I watch Al Jazeera and GB news, i used to watch RT but due to the fact i live in a "Western liberal democracy" RT is no longer available.

Whats wrong with a channel to reassure the white community?
Al Jazeera is a channel that advocates for the muslim world, personally i don't have any problems with that.
I watch Al Jazeera and GB news, i used to watch RT but due to the fact i live in a "Western liberal democracy" RT is no longer available.
I could be wrong (i.e. it might be part of their hidden agenda/mantra) however I don't think even GB News has an objective of only trying to reassure the white community. One thing I'll say for them is they are inclusive in terms of ethnicity etc across both presenters and guests. They do have shows that tend to be predominantly white (e.g. when old Nigel does a live hour from a pub) and that's of course fine.

They do have shows that tend to be predominantly white (e.g. when old Nigel does a live hour from a pub).
And what is wrong with that.
Nigel Farage is the physical manifestation of the acute anxieties felt by millions of Brits who feel their culture and very existence is threatened by uncontrolled immigration and anti British elements in society.

And what is wrong with that.
Nigel Farage is the physical manifestation of the acute anxieties felt by millions of Brits who feel their culture and very existence is threatened by uncontrolled immigration and anti British elements in society.
I see you (very conveniently) missed the last part of the sentence off my quote, namely this part ...

and that's of course fine

;)

Sponsored Links
Back