Genocide supporters will not like this.

Sponsored Links
Ask the mad mullers who bussed in children to run across mine fields
No ones hands are clean when it comes to war crimes,according to Donald Trump.
I had an uncle who served in Palestine during the Arab revolt.
He told me about an incident where a load of Arabs were blown up when their bus went over a mine.
It was claimed at the time that the explosion was an O.G. by terrorists.
Years later the truth came out.

Last edited:
Have you seen anything to justify I
In don't think filly's comment was aimed at that. Note the number of generations of refugee status that appear to have the right of return.
8 December 1949
The United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) was established as a subsidiary organ of the United Nations General Assembly on 8 December 1949 and became operational on 1 May 1950. It is one of the largest United Nations programmes.

He seems to be saying that the 7th justifies cutting off donations to the UNRWA. Motorbiking sees it as a legal aspect, It doesn't seem to be. RNWA appears to have been infiltrated by a small number of militants. Some contributions continue. Donations could be prevented by declaring an embargo.

Hate speech. Pots and kettles. Both sides have their history and it goes back further than to 1949. It happened and it wont be easy to get rid of it on either side. The so called United Kingdom has never managed to get rid of all of it's history. S Ireland had a hell of a job with that and I doubt if it has been completely cleared up. NI - is that similar?

Pass Palestine over to another UN refugee service. Don't make me laugh - were are the people who actively do it going to come from.

Proof? October 7th in itself is proof to some allegations, refugees status continuing through 3 generations is proof of other allegations. What do you think the solution might be?

A Nigerian website?

Nigella.

Sponsored Links
AlJ reported from a northern suburb of Gaza City. May mean rather close to it. Area of heavy fighting and rather total destruction of all sorts including roads that have been bulldozed. According to reports that happens in the West Bank at times as well.
UNRWA reported that 3 of their relief HGV's going to the north have been hit bit Israel.
Curious - does anyone need Trump to tell them that? Iraq and Afghanistan are clear examples.

Curious - does anyone need Trump to tell them that? Iraq and Afghanistan are clear examples
All depends on the definition of a war crime.
Some believe that only the losers in war commit war crimes.
I think that is the most workable definition.

Any other definition and you end up going down philosophical rabbit holes.

All depends on the definition of a war crime.
In situations where a rather well equipped country takes on a lesser one things get complicated. That is largely down to the well equipped one not wanting body bags with their own troops in them. So faced with eventual urban warfare what happens before troops really go in - a lot of destruction. That sums up Israel's position. Iraq was similar. There are others. In some cases civilian deaths become a military decision. The destruction phase ensures there will be some. Stuff like cluster munitions, white phosphorus and hyperbaric get used as needed. Better than loosing troops.

Another conflict. A channel dug out an ex Hague judge. He mentions technical war crimes. Water and power fit into that category. :( Others may will do as well if they apply to the "right"side. The military can decide what to use against an enemy on a case by case basis. One set of rules for them and "legally" another set that they are supposed to work to.

One of the Hague courts main concerns regarding Israel was needless destruction of infrastructure. There is little doubt that this has gone on but it will still need investigation.

Irish troubes - trying to use troops to police the place where they could. This to some extent applies to Israel.

In don't think filly's comment was aimed at that. Note the number of generations of refugee status that appear to have the right of return.
8 December 1949
The United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) was established as a subsidiary organ of the United Nations General Assembly on 8 December 1949 and became operational on 1 May 1950. It is one of the largest United Nations programmes.

He seems to be saying that the 7th justifies cutting off donations to the UNRWA. Motorbiking sees it as a legal aspect, It doesn't seem to be. RNWA appears to have been infiltrated by a small number of militants. Some contributions continue. Donations could be prevented by declaring an embargo.

Pretty much, the quandry of 'eternal refugee status', How can somebody who was born in Gaza, wants to live in Gaza, be a refugee from Israel? How can there be many multiples of the orginal number of refugees as designated in 1948? doesn't make sense does it?
Some feel the UNRWA have perpetuated this to their own ends, jobs for the boys.

Whether or not UNRWA can carry on (I'm certain they will, the funding will be settled) they will of course have to employ mainly Palestinians which is absolutely right (and the jobs are needed especially with the loss of 60,000 Palestinian construction jobs in Israel due to security concerns) but there needs to be more input and scrutiny from other branches of the UN.
Don't know how true it is but I've heard of examples in UNRWA maths text books: If you have 10 Jews and you kill 2, how many Jews do you have left to kill?,.

Quite an old article here on refugee status and the UNRWA, nothing changes.

Irish troubes - trying to use troops to police the place where they could. This to some extent applies to Israel.
Did well equipped America 'win' in Afghanistan?
As for the Irish troubles weren't the ira backed by America.
So this idea that both sides don't have blood on their hands is just a work of fiction

I had an uncle who served in Palestine during the Arab revolt.
He told me about an incident where a load of Arabs were blown up when their bus went over a mine.
It was claimed at the time that the explosion was an O.G. by terrorists.
Years later the truth came out.

They were discussing that on a radio documentary a few weeks back

Some feel the UNRWA have perpetuated this to their own ends, jobs for the boys.
So just bury the entire problem by pretending none of the problems exist? Also that a number of historical facts didn't happen. That is what Israel seems to want with bells on. Seems some other factions have similar feeling but may say different from time to time but even then we need to wonder if they really mean it.

Miss and missing info can figure too. A labour supporter complaining about their statements on Gaza. Tory says can consider deciding Palestine is a state when many countries already see it as one. Labour could say the same. This person didn't happen to hear Starmer say 2 states is the only viable long term solution. Is that even possible?

Then comes propaganda from all sides - you might say all parties involved both in and out of the strip and bank and Israel itself.

I thought Gaza took on Israel?
Go back a bit in history and it was Israeli/Zionist terrorists who took on the Palestinians and drove hundreds of thousands out of their land...

And the British suffered from their terrorism too...

Do you wish to challenge the British declaration of the Stern gang/Irgun Zvai Leumi/Lohamey Heruth Israel as being terrorists?

You seem ok with Hamas/Palestinians/Muslims being designated as terrorists, but how come you can only see one side of the problem?

And how do you feel about the freedom of speech to utter such things being allowed?

linky linky

(note it is about zionist not jewish ;))

"The ruling would be “welcomed by many who at present are facing persecution in their workplaces for speaking out against the crimes of the Israeli state, and the genocide taking place in Gaza”

And I would like to add that it is also unfair for jewish people to be getting racist attacks (verbally or otherwise) because of the actions of the Israeli state!

You have to look at the overall picture...

Something that some people on this forum do not understand!

Sponsored Links
Back