Genocide supporters will not like this.

Just received a link to another interesting story linked to the above, from a Jewish news outlet but worth a read.
;) You get links from strange people.

UNRWA funding. I see the actions on that rather like Trump's, more recently seen as a bad mistake. At least he said why. He disregarding complications and said it isn't doing what he wants. What does it achieve. Disband HAMAS - no. Inflict more pain on Palestinians probably yes which will be why the funding was restarted. In essence it's an embargo aimed at Palestinians. if it bites they will know who did it, great for relationships. It wont cause "peaceful" Palestinians to take up arms and start killing off members of militant groups. If there is an election again would this help stop them voting for Hamas and cause them to vote for the lot in the west bank? It's pretty obvious why there has been no elections in the west bank. That set up is a deal done with the PLO / FATAH. Sounds like Israel wants to get shut of them too,

The UN. There is no doubt at all that the 2 state solution could have been forced at several points via embargoes. It hasn't been. We have the UN with it's rules and these get ignored. End result now is likely to be Palestinians having some form of government forced on them maybe with promises of a 2 state solution that never happens.

Israel has been empowered to handle a tricky situation. Embargo on the Gaza Strip and effectively control of the West Bank. They'd like full and complete control of both.

Sponsored Links
Working you ***t.

Hahahaha

You posted 6 times between my post and your reply to it. You said you were working therefore couldn't reply. You must have been hitting those links hard trying to find a come back.

Mate you just been caught out again as a liar.

Nigerian Filly - Nigella

So owned yourself again.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hahahaha

You posted 6 times between my post and your reply to it. You said you were working therefore couldn't reply. You must have been hitting those links hard trying to find a come back.

Nigerian Filly - Nigella

So owned yourself again.

Jeez us wept the irony of this porkie pier

We’re you been any way dogging ?? :ROFLMAO:

Hahahaha

Nigerian Filly - Nigella

So owned yourself again.

Show me these 6 posts made by me between 2.47pm fri and 6.28pm fri.

There aren't any.

Sponsored Links
Show me these 6 posts made by me between 2.47pm fri and 6.28pm fri.

There aren't any.

Its in the search results. Btw I posted on Thursday 6.49pm and your reply was on Friday 6.28pm saying you were working but you had also been posting on here between those times.

Even your lies to your lies are exposed.

hahahaha

Nigerian Filly

Its in the search results. Btw I posted on Thursday 6.49pm and your reply was on Friday 6.28pm saying you were working but you had also been posting on here between those times.

Are you quite sure about that? looks like friday at 2.47pm to me.

1707166361245.png

Filly posted his usual lies on Thursday 6.33pm.

I challenged his lies on Thursday 6.49pm - A Nigerian website.

Filly replied on Friday 6.28pm saying he was busy working.

Yet I provided a screenshot of his posts on this forum between those times.

Caught straight up lying.

Poor Nigerian Filly.

Poor Nigerian Filly.
Get a life.

I didn't take too much notice of your thursday night ramblings as you were clearly drunk. I replied to a post you made at 2.47pm on friday, look at the screenshot, it shows your post that I was referring to. I didn't reply till after 6 as I was working. Here's a screenshot of your nonsense and my reply. Here's the screenshot.

1707167673923.png

So,, I'm not a liar, you are. The article I reproduced was indeed from a Nigerian new source, so let me get this straight, because the source was Nigerian, you're saying it's Lies, really?

So the Peal Commission report and the arab rejection, the UN solution in 1947 and the arab rection, the arab rejection of a settlement after the 1967 war, Yasser Arafats rejection of a settlement in 2000 after the Camo David meetings and in 2008 Mahmoud Abbas rejected a deal expanding the amount of land offered in previous deals.

Are you really saying that none of the above events happened, that they are all lies, simply because the details of them were reproduced in a Nigerian newspaper.

You need help, you desperately need help.

Poor Nigerian Filly.

Your like a DOG with a bone :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Woof woof

C4 had an interesting item on the news. Seems they have obtained Israel's UNRWA papers - just accusations and no proof. Had UN lady on who thinks UNRWA will have to make some unfortunate cuts around the end of this month,

Then comes our minister. He was asked about the UNRWA payment on the basis that Gaza really does need the aid they get. Reply - the agreed donations continue over the current payment period. One country Spain ?? has increased theirs. ;) Sorry folks I just think it was Spain.

Like a lot of aspects of this fracas it's all as clear as custard.

C4 had an interesting item on the news. Seems they have obtained Israel's UNRWA papers - just accusations and no proof. Had UN lady on who thinks UNRWA will have to make some unfortunate cuts around the end of this month,

Then comes our minister. He was asked about the UNRWA payment on the basis that Gaza really does need the aid they get. Reply - the agreed donations continue over the current payment period. One country Spain ?? has increased theirs. ;) Sorry folks I just think it was Spain.

Like a lot of aspects of this fracas it's all as clear as custard.

Proof? October 7th in itself is proof to some allegations, refugees status continuing through 3 generations is proof of other allegations. What do you think the solution might be?

Sponsored Links
Back