Result!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
She'll enjoy Bangladesh... Its a lovely place.
stateless1.JPG

Yep, but...

stateless.JPG

So the UK yet again breaks international law because of trial by media...

As predicted!

Sponsored Links
So the UK yet again breaks international law because of trial by media...

As predicted!
Did you not hear what she had to say? Totally at odds with the British value. We don't go around justifying IS, thinking it's ok to blow up teenagers at a concert, or chop off heads for being gay, unfaithful, an aid worker, whatever the latest shenanigans that IS deemed punishable that week.

Did you not hear what she had to say? Totally at odds with the British value. We don't go around justifying IS, thinking it's ok to blow up teenagers at a concert, or chop off heads for being gay, unfaithful, whatever the latest shenanigans that IS deemed punishable that week.
If you had bothered to read what I have said earlier on this subject you would have noted that I stated categorically that what she said was unacceptable!

Breaking international law however is what I predicted would happen, and is yet another example of the UK indulging in a race to the bottom where justice is concerned and that is also unacceptable...

Because what the 'flog 'em, hang 'em' mob don't understand is that if a country is happy to set aside judicial process it could apply to anyone regardless of the issue!

If you had bothered to read what I have said earlier on this subject you would have noted that I stated categorically that what she said was unacceptable!

Breaking international law however is what I predicted would happen, and is yet another example of the UK indulging in a race to the bottom where justice is concerned and that is also unacceptable...

Because what the 'flog 'em, hang 'em' mob don't understand is that if a country is happy to set aside judicial process it could apply to anyone regardless of the issue!
But it's the UK law, it was passed some years ago. Does the UK not have the right to chose what it thinks is best for it's citizens, esp in rare cases like this? This isn't 'flog em, hang em', this would have been taken very seriously by our government (please give me proof otherwise), and not, as you flippantly say, trial by media.

Why would anyone question the logic of the government, when in question is a person (and a few others out there I am sure) who threatens to undermine the UK's basic institutions. Why should that person continue to enjoy citizenship of the very society he/she is trying to destroy?

ISIS ,IS, ISIL, whatever, members beliefs and way of life are completely at odds with the British way of life. I could argue that she made her choice, she willingly gave up her citizenship herself in all intents and purposes, she seems to be still making her choice by the things she says. What other outcome was there going to be? Really?

Last edited by a moderator:
Breaking international law however is what I predicted would happen

I'm looking for the wording on it so I'm hoping you have the exact wording to suggest what law it is they've broken but so far I've only found an international agreement that a person should entitled to a nationality and to change that nationality. It also suggests states have the right to revoke that nationality if the person is believed to have acted against their interests.

You'll have to post the intl law on statelessness.

Would the same amount of media fuss have been made if it was some bloke coming back from Syria ?

Dunno ?

Not far from were my mate lives there was a bloke who murdered a 31 year old woman who rented a room in the same house she was a Canadian he cut her body up and dumped it in a pond

He spent 16 years inside he is out now

Would the same amount of media fuss have been made if it was some bloke coming back from Syria ?
The two remaining 'beatles' British ISIS members, the ones that included jihad John and the beheadings were also stripped of their citizenship, and they had the audacity to moan about it.

If she qualified for citizenship of another country, she can have her UK citizenship removed. It would appear that this is the case. No treaty broken, no lawyers harmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back