Result!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Not far from were my mate lives there was a bloke who murdered a 31 year old woman who rented a room in the same house she was a Canadian he cut her body up and dumped it in a pond

He spent 16 years inside he is out now
He killed an individual and spent 16years being punished and hopefully rehabilatated..This dopy lass went off for years to learn how to commit mass murder,,indoctrinate others with her views and shows fek all remorse...The cases are a bit different

Well she is already stateless.
She is now stateless due to the UK action...

Using this rule I suppose Jewish criminals should be worried as they could lose their citizenship as they are by being Jewish automatically given IIsraeli citizenship.
As well as a large number of EU citizens that have dual nationality, should the relationship with Europe go totally down the s hitter!

Last edited:
There is an element of trial by media, but the home secretary was clearly under huge pressure not to allow the girl back in as that would have created a real backlash from the public.

I have heard that it was known this girl was being groomed but the parents were informed.

Its hard for the parents -they cant get their daughter or grandaughter back to the UK as things stand -yes I know those that have had children killed by terrorism cant either.....there are no winners in war.

One thing we should remember, however abhorrent this girl and others are, they should be treated with respect and the process of law should be followed -otherwise the UK lowers itself to the level of the terrorists.

Guantanamo bay is an example of how not to do it. Detaining people in cages without trial........what a wonderful country

There is an element of trial by media, but the home secretary was clearly under huge pressure not to allow the girl back in as that would have created a real backlash from the public.
Thus mob rule, not the rule of law...

Which means that the terrorists keep gaining victories since we are lowering our standards!

Guantanamo bay is an example of how not to do it. Detaining people in cages without trial........what a wonderful country
Thus we should put her on trial here if she has broken any UK laws...

And punish her severely if any of those offences warrant it.

On the face of it an excellent decision -- judge acted rightly in accordance with the Nationality Act of 1981. In short we have kept at bay somebody who would be a potential threat to our nation and who has proven herself incompatible to our culture based on words and past actions.

On the flip side I probably agree with @ellal. As strongly as I feel about her actions, I feel the moral and just way to deal with her is through a complete trial in court. That way we have one up morally on IS and show ourselves as a country proud of justice. We could only hope the punishment was fitting.

On another note, is Durham really that bad?? Crossgate Moor and Elvet Hill are nice enough and Brancepeth down the road from Durham is beautiful!

As strongly as I feel about her actions, I feel the moral and just way to deal with her is through a complete trial in court. That way we have one up morally on IS and show ourselves as a country proud of justice. We could only hope the punishment was fitting.
I don't suppose the likes of IS give a rats about our justice system in all honesty.

Apart from that, what do we put her on trail for? The whole country is in complete turmoil, she could've been killing people for all we know, and I should imagine getting the whole picture will be next to impossible.. So we put her on trial for what, joining a terrorist group? She gets a couple of years in prison, then comes out to carry on with the ISIS support? Do we wait til she stirs up more hatred, getting homegrown terrorists, or she blows up people? Ok, she may, she may not - we don't have a crystal ball, but as the home office say, stripping UK citizenship is for the safety of the British people. I'd rather err on the side of caution, esp when you hear what is coming out of her mouth talking to journos..

At the end of the day, she is the one responsible for her actions. Live by the sword, die by the sword. I do actually feel sorry for her family, must be awful for them.

She has no respect for the UK or its laws..Now wants to whinge about UK being unjust to her........Tough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back