Getting rid of squirrel smells in the loft

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have had squirrels in the loft and they have left an awful smell.

Can anyone please tell me how to get rid of this?

Thanks

JamesEB

Sponsored Links
Don't know if it works for squirrel smells, or if you've tried it, but my neighbours cat has a habit of peeing on my doormat which stinks :evil: and I use Nature's miracle spray which eliminates the smell extremely well.

http://www.companionschoice.co.uk/product_details_806.htm

Could be worth a try!

Thanks. That sounds great.

It is out of stock on your link and I cannot find it anywhere else.

Do you know of anywhere please?

JamesEB

Sponsored Links
Bought mine at an open air market last summer (Chepstow, only £4 - starting to wonder if it's the genuine product now - works though!) but had a quick look online and it seems it has to be imported from the US. You might find it, or something similar, in one of the bigger pet stores if you are lucky.

You could try Jeyes fluid which can be used for cleaning pet waste areas and can be found in lots of places, including B&Q - bit strong smelling though!
http://www.jeyes.co.uk/jeyesfluidJF.htm

No that's not the same. Mine is actually Nature's Miracle, as in my first link, but the label and trigger is all blue which is what makes me think it might not be the real thing.

This seems to be a very similar product judging by the description if you want to give it a try, although some of the reviews don't sound that convincing! The one in your link might be better. :confused:

HELLO

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back