Getting worried about poor johnd now

Impudent elf he can't differentiate the difference between dislike of the politiceconomic EU bureacratic behemoth and takes it that if you're anti EU you must be anti European countries.
What did I say that makes you think that?

Thanks for what gave me a chuckle .......you recognised my description of the Impudent elf as being yourself by answering the post .........
Sir I thank you for the jolly frame of mind you put me in ........

Sponsored Links
Thanks for what gave me a chuckle .......you recognised my description of the Impudent elf as being yourself by answering the post .........
Sir I thank you for the jolly frame of mind you put me in ........
Yeah, I am fairly bright but I'm sure even Himmy would have worked out that one.

So no justification for your assertion of my political-geographical confusion.

As for knowsnowt he keeps on posting on threads that bore him ........how boring is that !!!!!!!! Yes he's certainly ambivalent there bored about a post but interested enough to post how boring it is!
As long as you lot keep getting it wrong, I'll be here. Just keep on posting heavily biased lies and bullshoite and I will restore a wee bit of parity. And yes, it is frightfully boring but you lot have an extraordinary tolerance for the mundane.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
As for knowsnowt he keeps on posting on threads that bore him ........how boring is that !!!!!!!! Yes he's certainly ambivalent there bored about a post but interested enough to post how boring it is!
As long as you lot keep getting it wrong, I'll be here. Just keep on posting heavily biased lies and bullshoite and I will restore a wee bit of parity. And yes, it is frightfully boring but you lot have an extraordinary tolerance for the mundane.

That's exactly why we luv ya Nosey......:ROFLMAO:.......;)

Back