GIBRALTAR

Sponsored Links
Britain was the fore runner for Hitler. She invaded foreign territories and took them over forming and increasing the British Empire. Do we really have a claim to many of these off shore territories just because we invaded many of them?

And before Britain, the Romans; and before them, the Greeks; and before them, the Persians... :LOL:

It'll be labour anyway. They'll promise the masses a party and they've vote them back in Nu-Lab style.

I'm afraid you're right, Joseph.

Of course, that depends upon the electorate. Sadly, so many Brits are a bit dim these days and are easily led so, yes, they will no doubt vote for a return of the 'good times' that Labour will promise without ever considering how they are going to produce such a miracle.

Then Labour will be at liberty to achieve its aim to destroy this country once and for all. It almost managed it last time. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
If you are talking to me I've got another 5 years yet.

Dex wrote: "This wouldn't be the labour party that afforded you your early retirement by any chance"

If you are talking to me I've got another 5 years yet.

No, I suspect he's talking to me, Joe.

To be honest, I don't know which party made it possible for teachers (and others) to retire at 60 (or earlier) but, yes, I took advantage of the offer and, were it just my own interests I was thinking about, I'd vote Labour because it's quite likely they'd increase my pensions, reduce my taxes and probably provide lots of other immediate benefits for me.

Perhaps I'm guilty of altruism, but I'm also concerned about friends, family, the country as a whole and, believe it or not, even you Dex!

And, God forgive me, even Joe as well! :LOL:

Now British warships are sailing into the Straights of Gib.

As if they would dare take any action against Spain. What a laugh the MoD are!

Ye just don't read or listen to the news do you Joe? The warships sailing into Gibraltar, are part of a pre planned exercise in the Med and are eventually making their way to the Gulf for a series of exercises too. Pah :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ye just don't read or listen to the news do you Joe? The warships sailing into Gibraltar, are part of a pre planned exercise in the Med and are eventually making their way to the Gulf for a series of exercises too. Pah :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And you believe that do you you? Yeah it's just a coincidence!!! Tut!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And you believe that do you you? Yeah it's just a coincidence!!! Tut!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Ahh, so if it all kicks off in the gulf in the next few days, the fact that the MOD says the warships are eventually heading there, is all just down to coincidence ??
If warships are going to an exercise in the Med, then off to the Gulf,,, Where do you think the most convenient place to re-fuel and stop off are ? ;) ;)

Ahh, so if it all kicks off in the gulf in the next few days, the fact that the MOD says the warships are eventually heading there, is all just down to coincidence ??
If warships are going to an exercise in the Med, then off to the Gulf,,, Where do you think the most convenient place to re-fuel and stop off are ? ;) ;)

The Gulf is not our battle, then again that's only until the Yanks tell us it is.

Sponsored Links
Back