Give Boris Some Credit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good God no. Sir Kier is doing an absolutely brilliant job dissecting and embarrassing the shambolic Tory government and their leader, from the opposition benches.
Its an absolute boon watching daft-as-a-brush Bozza getting dissected every PMQ. I'm enjoying politics again.(y)
Bit like on here then. Easy to criticise but unable to give a credible alternative.

Sponsored Links
Good God no. Sir Kier is doing an absolutely brilliant job dissecting and embarrassing the shambolic Tory government and their leader, from the opposition benches.
Its an absolute boon watching daft-as-a-brush Bozza getting dissected every PMQ. I'm enjoying politics again.(y)

keir-starmer-letter-2464078.webp

Boris Lied. Brits Died.

My wife is a special school teacher. Her school is still in full swing. Glad she is retired. One of the things about being a special school teacher is that they have to teach several ages of normal kids so that they realise what is normal. ;) Probably simplified now just need a diploma. :) You should have heard what she said when they mentioned tots going to school. :mad: just about sums it up. She wishes them luck even with just a few.

Sponsored Links
The reason for the care home problem is pretty simple - couldn't do anything about it so it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back