Give Boris Some Credit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
He did admit that the pandemic would kill some of us.

It's just a shame he omitted to say that a large proportion of these deaths would be due to his incompetence.

Sponsored Links
They never tell the truth so that's not going to happen.

Bluster, buffoonery, focus groups and propaganda -are no substitute for proper governance

It is a novel virus, the science is emerging, mistakes are inevitable -the public would trust the government more if they were open an truthful.

Sponsored Links
It's just a shame he omitted to say that a large proportion of these deaths would be due to his incompetence.
Sod the trial....set yourself up as prosecution ,judge,jury and executioner..Top idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
He did admit that the pandemic would kill some of us.

I’m gutted, when I voted Boris in, I though I was voting in a hindsight/pandemic expert. Turns out all the hindsight/pandemic experts were too busy posting on forums to go into politics.

I’m gutted, when I voted Boris in, I though I was voting in a hindsight/pandemic expert. Turns out all the hindsight/pandemic experts were too busy posting on forums to go into politics.
Good point.Well made.

Its foresight and swift action we needed, sadly lacking compared to some other countries

Last edited:
I’m gutted, when I voted Boris in, I though I was voting in a hindsight/pandemic expert.

Well that was silly of you.

Maybe you should have looked for a competent grown-up.

Instead of a lying, waffling sloganeer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back