give dangerous drivers points!

crafty1289
would you have "Grassed" him up ,lol ......jessus I thought I had a sad life now ..lol

Sponsored Links
I think on the whole points are a waste of time. The're are just so many drivers with points galore and bans and they still drive! and they will be uninsured. There was a documentary on during the week, may have been 'the big sting' One guy 28 points, still not banned driving uninsured and didn't give a t**s.

Moz said:
crafty1289
would you have "Grassed" him up ,lol ......jessus I thought I had a sad life now ..lol
well, i was thinking of starting a campaign of terror against all the ignorant, dangerous, stupid, law-breaking taxi drivers out there (ie. reporting them lol), but its more hassle than its worth. :LOL:

nstreet
most like that dont even have a Driving Licence, let alone care !

Sponsored Links
Moz said:
nstreet
most like that dont even have a Driving Licence, let alone care !

I think until there is a means of constantly verifying who the driver is, whilst the vehicle is in motion, this problem will always exist. COuld be quite simple, thumb print reader on steering wheel, read every 10 minutes whilst car is moving, then referenced against either DVLA or insurance company computer. Invalid driver - car stops and alerts police/insurance company. :idea:

It could happen if very car is equipped with one of these NU Insurance black boxes by default.

nstreet
on my new sky+ I upgraded ,was the brit cop show , an they have a onboard computer that they use that red flags the car as uninsured an they arrest the driver an crush the car automatically ,no questions asked lol

Moz said:
nstreet
on my new sky+ I upgraded ,was the brit cop show , an they have a onboard computer that they use that red flags the car as uninsured an they arrest the driver an crush the car automatically ,no questions asked lol
i saw that. was p***ing myself laughing! "what? you're taking my car?" "yes, chav" :cool:

crafty1289
yes hilarious, an what IS IT with the lil 13 yo girls ALWAYS in their cars ,
an not arrested for nonce offences , hmm I would be in cell next to huntley if I had a car of stoned teen girls

then again 18 yo girls their age have moved on left these trackie wearing white "niggaz" behind ...

you know what I mean , shocking ..lol ;)

Sponsored Links
Back