And you thought YOU had a bad day..........

As stated above, why would you road test the car after an MOT? it has never been the case with any car i've taken for an MOT?

Can't see the mechanics queueing up for a quick burn in your Austin Maxi! ;)

Austin Maxi 1750's were the Caravanners car of choice at the time. Diesel engined with massive torque and low ratio gear box, they would only do 50 MPH flat out with a tail wind, but they would continue to do 50MPH when driven up a 1 in 3 hill with a fully laden 27 foot caravan on the back and 4 kids and 2 adults in the car.

Sponsored Links
As stated above, why would you road test the car after an MOT? it has never been the case with any car i've taken for an MOT?

Can't see the mechanics queueing up for a quick burn in your Austin Maxi! ;)

Diesel engined with massive torque and low ratio gear box, .

Don't recall any Maxis having diesel engines. 1750 was petrol, some with twin carb. Those were the days when we could all afford to drive cars with petrol engines, rather than the noisy souped-up van engined cars that most drive these days.

Maxi was naff, I'm afraid. Now my Princess 2.2 HLS (straight six, twin carb) was the car. :cool: Went like wedge-shaped $hite off the proverbial shovel.

Also, what sort of idiot gives a 20 year old the keys to a £250k sports car?

serves them right, should see a nice hike in their insurance next year :LOL:

I guess you are that kind of idiot, just to make sure they never drive a Picanto. Now that would make you jealous. Your own children making their own choices, and not listening to you.
Feel the tension rise. Feel the anger. Ha ha ha ha ha :evil:

I guess you are that kind of idiot, just to make sure they never drive a Picanto. Now that would make you jealous. Your own children making their own choices, and not listening to you.
Feel the tension rise. Feel the anger. Ha ha ha ha ha :evil:

*sigh* you really are quite a dull individual, give my regards to your missus (assuming you have one and she hasn't taken an overdose to avoid the shame of being your partner).

You drive a Picanto so because of this they are great cars? lol what a feminine little piece of sh*t on wheels, I bet you look really butch behind the wheel of your eco shed? :rolleyes:

No anger here at all much to your disappointment, I actually enjoy your tedious comments that are always out of context, lacking any humour and only highlight what a sad act you are.

As I said earlier, keep them coming :cool:

Sponsored Links
I wouldn't waste any good humour on you, Shifty, nor would I waste my time justifying my actions to you.
Remember to impose your will on your children, you wouldn't want them growing up in your image.

Picanto rules, OK!! Ha ha ha ha ha :evil: :evil: :evil:

I like new cars and bikes, but then I can afford to buy them, so I do.
I don't criticise others who don't buy them.
I won't bother to discuss other cars as Shifty has a lot to say on the subject.
Let's hear it from you, then, Shifty.

I blame the owner..

what kind of idiot shells out for a quarter million pound car then sends it to the local garage for an MOT / bit of work..
you buy a fancy car, you send it away to a fancy car garage to have anything done on it, they are properly insured and trained mechanics who are used to driving cars like this..

Sponsored Links
Back