Give them the power!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
There are certain people on here that seem to hate any criticism so my suggestion would be to allow a locking post button so that they can create a new post, make their comment and then lock it immediately thereby gaining the satisfaction of not allowing anyone to reply.
Good Idea? :confused:

Sponsored Links
mmmmm critisism is only another oppinion and we are all entitled to them :LOL: ;)
discustion must be free and open [unless it gets personal or offensive]
if you curtail opinions you have a dictatorship but ofcourse comments must be within common decensy :D

Agreed, my post was very sarcastic and tongue in cheek but i couldn't resist it ;)

I find there are always two sides to an arguement (discussion), my side and the wrong side !! ;)

Sponsored Links
That's great, at least we can have a discussion then as I am well practised in being the wrong side, (well, according to some I am). :D

nothing wrong with criticism as long as its well founded

Kendor my replies are very tongue in cheek but there is a serious message there.

If you play a certain game then the forum will decend only one way.

i agrea with freddie

a few people hell bent on fun will ruin a forum
people should come along and have there say critisice agree disagree
but the should also apreaciate the"feel"of the forum and respect the vast majority of people who like the forum that way

the usual is to let them rant on and hope they will go away but often by then the dammage has been done :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back