Glasgow School of Art.

Sponsored Links
I think an initial report said that sprinklers were being put in after the last fire. That's OK to give people an early warning to evacuate, but doesn't necessarily save the building structure - only proper compartmentation would do that.
I heard today that sprinklers were fitted but the pumps hadn't arrived yet.

Sponsored Links
I heard today that sprinklers were fitted but the pumps hadn't arrived yet.
You gotta link to that?;)
That is unfair, John, you cannot blame the plumbers for everything. ;)
Most things, probably, but not everything. ;)

I was going to include an explanation of my 'intended joke' in case any simpletons fail to realise that it was an intended joke. But rather than turn this thread into another opportunity for the simple-minded to misrepresent my comments, again, I will strike through my explanation of why it was intended as a joke.

I did include a smiley, winky thing to show that it was intended as a joke. But before anyone piles in with an allegation of me being bigoted against plumbers, it was intended as a joke based on those silly allegations.(and the lack of links to accompany those allegations) :rolleyes:
I am not biased against plumbers, only the bigoted ones. And not just bigoted plumbers, but all bigots.There just seems to be an awful lot of bigoted plumbers (viz-a-viz) other trades on this forum. I have my own suspicions as to why that is.

Might have been the project manager, or the suppliers, or the manufacturers, or the client trying to cut costs.

Sponsored Links
Back