Glow worm SXi Spares

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know of a supplier, apart from PartsCenter(HRPC)

I'm after a cap for the condensate trap.

Glow Worm 30 SXi

Sponsored Links
Thanks, can't seem to find any info on this boiler from either of those links, neither do HRPC have it listed on their site.

Yes, it is a large blue cap, 36mm seems about right.

manufacturer part number is 802153, sure they could order it a hrpc although wheather they want to bother for 40p I don't know. If I run out of caps now I just seal the split up with silicon sealant....works fine.

Sponsored Links
Spoke to local HRPC and Callcenter this morning, had been waiting for two weeks already, then they told me none available in this country and I would have to wait a further three weeks.

The price quoted was 19.63 + vat + delivery, which is no problem, although excessive for what it is.

Apparently, this models condensate trap has been modified without cap, because of the cap splitting, the one I have has split in two, so not much chance of using sealant.

What do they mean not available in this country, it's made in Bepler Derbyshire innit, Glowworm !

Not 3/4 bsp like the baxis is it? The retaining nut from a garden tap hose spigot fits!

i have come across same problem have got a couple of caps via friendly glowy eng, can post them to you if you e mail me your adress was told to put lsx round it and hand tighten not had any probs since.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back