Going EV

View attachment 422972

View attachment 422973

So I joined the fully electric club today, decided I fancied seeing what it was all about and as I can charge it for free at work should see a projected saving of 4k a year on fuel.
How have you brought a new car and everyone is dissing it

Personally not for me but 4k a year in saving from fuel. thats a sensible choice. Teslas are not as bad as everyone makes them out to be.

Plus you have enough money to have another vehicle for when you want a drive on a nice day.

Anyway, its a nice car.
 
Teslas are not as bad as everyone makes them out to be.
They're even worse.
Everyone I know who's been fooled into leasing one of them, can't wait to get to the end of the 3 year con.
I've been in a couple of them and they're hilariously badly built.
They look like Fiat for the rich :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 
They're even worse.
Everyone I know who's been fooled into leasing one of them, can't wait to get to the end of the 3 year con.
I've been in a couple of them and they're hilariously badly built.
They look like Fiat for the rich :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I know plenty who are very happy with theirs. The build quality of the Chinese-made ones is a fair bit better than that of the American-made ones. Not my cup of tea, but generally reckoned to do the job pretty well...
 
Just like every Fiat driver is happy with their Fiat! :ROFLMAO:

Yes, I daresay. If they weren't, Fiat would go out of business. Same applies to all cars. Those whose owners are happy with them, are likely to get another. Maybe that's why the Tesla Model Y is the world's best (or second best, it's a while since I've looked)-selling car, eh? ;)
 
Back
Top