Going to the World Cup? Like a drink? Oh dear ...

Sponsored Links
May be better now, but many Cornish hated "English" in the past. I have a Cornish neighbour, and he and his non-Cornish wife moved there when they got married. They had to leave because of the discrimination his wife suffered. On her first job, she was told she could not eat with the rest of them at lunchtime and had to sit on her own. And neighbours who were friendly at first, soo snubbed them when realised she wasn't Cornish. Sad really. But then a lot of places, and a lot of people are like that. Maybe the Cornish are more English than they realise.

May be better now, but many Cornish hated "English" in the past. I have a Cornish neighbour, and he and his non-Cornish wife moved there when they got married. They had to leave because of the discrimination his wife suffered. On her first job, she was told she could not eat with the rest of them at lunchtime and had to sit on her own. And neighbours who were friendly at first, soo snubbed them when realised she wasn't Cornish. Sad really. But then a lot of places, and a lot of people are like that. Maybe the Cornish are more English than they realise.

Maybe you are too

Sponsored Links
The Principality Stadium in Cardiff now has a large section where alcohol is banned on the terraces, as the true rugby fan was getting fed up of the 'part timers' continually going back and fore to the bar during the game. The seats are some of the quickest to sell out, suggesting a total ban would be popular to rugby fans.

The Principality Stadium in Cardiff now has a large section where alcohol is banned on the terraces, as the true rugby fan was getting fed up of the 'part timers' continually going back and fore to the bar during the game. The seats are some of the quickest to sell out, suggesting a total ban would be popular to rugby fans.

I really don't see a problem without alcohol in the stadium. As long as they can get Hammered before or after the game.. and prepared to serve time in an Qatar jail

Cornwall is predominantly rugby as opposed to footy, and majority brexit.
Cornwall was the highest recipient of EU regional development money in the UK...

Since that money hasn't been matched, that was rather a dumb move!

I think they are air conditioned.
"Temperatures in Qatar have been increasing so much in recent years that officials have had to start introducing air conditioning outdoors - including in football stadiums ahead of the 2022 World Cup."

"Back in 2019, The Washington Post reported that Qatar had already started installing air conditioning units in a number of outdoor spaces, including open-air markets, sports stadiums and walkways."

Cornwall was the highest recipient of EU regional development money in the UK...

Since that money hasn't been matched, that was rather a dumb move!

Was it dumb?, most of the A30 has been upgraded and most villages only need one village hall. Job done.

Sponsored Links
Back