Good Buy or Goodbye……

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
……….to a product I’ve used for perhaps 60 years. Bought the last one in 2020 and it cost me, the princely sum of £4. This morning, could n’t find a supplier locally then found one on the internet for £59.95! As a result, it’s goodbye from me to a product that is no longer, to me at least, a good buy. Oops, forgot to say what it is,……my memory just isnt what it used to be.

Sponsored Links
A book on how to improve you memory?

Neuromind Original helps you fuel your thinking by safeguarding your intake of the nutrients that support normal cognitive function.
?

BRAINSMART ULTRA WITH COGNICETAM+|
Brain Supplements of the Year 2022
Award Winning Natural Brain Pills
Helps Support Memory, Focus & Mental Drive
?

……….to a product I’ve used for perhaps 60 years. Bought the last one in 2020 and it cost me, the princely sum of £4. This morning, could n’t find a supplier locally then found one on the internet for £59.95! As a result, it’s goodbye from me to a product that is no longer, to me at least, a good buy. Oops, forgot to say what it is,……my memory just isnt what it used to be.

Is it your meds?

I've got one for £30 if you want it.

Sponsored Links
Bought my first one >50 years ago. I think it cost 15s/6d. :giggle:

Bought my first one >50 years ago. I think it cost 15s/6d. :giggle:
I remember the ad on the billboard from around 70 years ago. It shows a guy from the back posing the question “Now where have I put my *********?” and it’s quite clearly in his back pocket with the name shown on the tin.
ps: Just discovered that the manufacturers have stopped producing the product although it’s still available on eBay at £59.95.

Attachments

• IMG_2388.jpeg
    IMG_2388.jpeg
    108.2 KB · Views: 55
Make your own!
Effervescent Powder containing magnesium sulphate 17.4% w/w, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate Ph Eur 22.6% w/w and Citric Acid (anhydrous) Ph Eur 19.5% w/w.

What do you call this then?

Wikipedia: “Andrews and Eno's salts were sold by GlaxoSmithKline to Haleon who continue to manufacture Eno's. As of September 2023 production of Andrew's has been discontinued”. However, despite the fact that it has been discontinued, I am aware that stocks are still available via the internet. They are not available in any of our local supermarkets or pharmacys incluuding Boots the Chemists.

Sponsored Links
Back