Good deed 2020 - done

Ring on thumb...."has become a ubiquitous symbol of queer women""

Sponsored Links
Ring on thumb...."has become a ubiquitous symbol of queer women""

The silicon where the vertical meets the worktop needs attention :)
All the work-tops, skirting boards, floor tiles are being ripped out in the new year and replaced.

I recently knocked down the wall that separates my kitchen from the diner. The diner was extended into the obsolete conservatory...
...and I've blocked off the lounge.

I've now got a kitchen/diner extension that is separate from the lounge, with a big part of the kitchen missing due to the wall knock-out. I've bought all the kitchen stuff (in garage) and its being fitted in the new year. Beer fridge is now in the garage and has been replaced with an American style fridge which will form part of the new kitchen array, replacing the bit we lost along the wall I knocked down.

The best part is that I suggested knocking the wall down prior to the new kitchen being fitted, years back. Missus said no then and now she loves the new arrangement and wishes I'd done it then. So glad we converted the near useless conservatory into a proper extension though.

She's 10 years younger than me BTW.:)

Sponsored Links
Well that's my good deed for Christmas done too. I popped to asda this morning and I was behind this little old lady at the checkout. Her bill came to £28 but she only had £20 and said she must've lost £10 in the shop.
I felt really sorry for her and offered to help. She didn’t want help but I insisted, and in no time at all we had most of her shopping back on the shelves...

Well that's my good deed for Christmas done too. I popped to asda this morning and I was behind this little old lady at the checkout. Her bill came to £28 but she only had £20 and said she must've lost £10 in the shop.
I felt really sorry for her and offered to help. She didn’t want help but I insisted, and in no time at all we had most of her shopping back on the shelves...
Me and the wife stocked up, 3 trolley's ram packed. Behind was some old dear with a bottle of milk and a tin of cat food, so I did the decent thin, said to her "You may want to find another till, we'll be here ages".

Sponsored Links
Back