Good value occupancy sensors.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What a price for occupancy sensors!!!!

Any recommendations for decent ones for domestic premises at a good price?

Sponsored Links

A mate of mine has one of these installed, although it switches an extractor fan rather than lighting. At £16 it's got to be worth a pop. You'd probably still want to install override switches and consider if occupancy sensors really are suitable for all rooms.

A mate of mine has one of these installed, although it switches an extractor fan rather than lighting. At £16 it's got to be worth a pop. You'd probably still want to install override switches and consider if occupancy sensors really are suitable for all rooms.

They look OK too, thanks.
It's for my Dad. He's 83 and, although I pay his energy bills, he's a bit too economical for his own good with the lighting and heating, I swear he can smell a light on at 300km. He gets up at night and will fumble through to the loo in the dark.
He has fell quite a few times and as a result of one of those falls one of his retinae has become partially detached.

I have some LED lights (missing drivers though) and considering puttiing them in the hallway on occupancy sensors to light the route to the lavatory.

Sponsored Links
Danlers are by far the best quality.
Having look through their PDFs now. Looks like I'll get another lighting control I need the walk-in cupboard time lag grid module there. I'll see how costly the occupancy controls are though, as I'm on a tight budget. Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back