Goodbye Tommy

Evidently, there are some Tommy Robinson supporters here.
I bet they are also racists. Certainly one or two of them have demonstrated their racist tendencies.
I bet they were Brexiteers as well.
Coincidence?

Sponsored Links
Jeez, you obsess about the name on his birth certificate - I'd not want a name like "Yaxley Lennon", certainly not if I was a working class lad from Luton.
However some people wish to enhance their chosen 'career' by a name change that they perceive to be advantageous...

Imagine having a Chancellor of the Exchequer called Gideon ;)

I bet they are also racists. Certainly one or two of them have demonstrated their racist tendencies.
Coincidence?
Oooh, did you get your rocks off on that one? You managed to get Robinson, racists AND brexiteers in the same post. Cor...

Sponsored Links

Coincidence?
Nope.

You were complimenting me?
Sorry, my mistake.
Thank you for the compliment.
Compliment you? Please show me where I complimented you.

Oh look, yet again Himmy demonstrates his lack of grasp of the written word.

Exercising your fingers, then?
What was the point of your comment?

Oh, I get it. You wanted to imply that I got some sort of sexual satisfaction from drawing a connection between Tommy Robinson, racists, and Brexiteers.
BINGO!!!
You get your rocks off with regard to calling anyone racist. You do it all the time, it's your fav obsession.

Obsession?

Or something which naturally happens frequently simply because of the appalling number of racists here?

Oh, I get it. You wanted to imply that I got some sort of sexual satisfaction from drawing a connection between Tommy Robinson, racists, and Brexiteers.

BINGO!!!
You get your rocks off with regard to calling anyone racist. You do it all the time, it's your fav obsession.
You honestly think someone can get sexual satisfaction from calling out racism when it occurs?
Do you have any idea how ridiculous it sounds?
Have you taken leave of your senses?

Have you thought of a name for this weird perversion that you have invented?

Or maybe this is another tactic to dissuade anyone from calling out racism when it occurs, by accusing them of gaining sexual satisfaction for calling out racism.

What kind of a person would do such a thing?

Yes, it's IwannawalkturkeyhimmyJason disease.
You are accusing me of having some weird sort of sexual perversion?
You are utterly ridiculous.
Only a closet racist could resort to such behaviour in order to discourage the calling out of racism when it occurs.

Now where was that comment we discussed about Brexiteers resorting to such low and abusive insults to save their face?
Obviously racists quickly and expediently resort to ridiculous abuse to save their face.
The now deleted threads concluded that you are a closet racist because you wanted to prevent anyone calling out racism. I guess this latest tactic of accusing anyone of being a sexual deviant because they are prepared to call out racism when it occurs confirms the previous conclusion.

Now that you have confirmed that you are a closet racist, I guess this thread will be deleted soon to save your acute embarrassment again.

Sponsored Links
Back