google apps off line at noon

Sponsored Links
"Google has been contacted for comment, but one spokesperson said they had been unable to access their email during the outage."

Hahahahahahaha!

Sponsored Links
No because it's never occurred to
Google outage: YouTube, Docs and Gmail knocked offline

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-55299779

Nice quote from a person in a dark room unable to turn the light on as Google Home was offline

Anyone having a re-think about smart internet reliant luxuries that have replaced simple and reliable switches.....
No rethink required as it's never occurred to me to be so silly to install them.

No because it's never occurred to
Google outage: YouTube, Docs and Gmail knocked offline

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-55299779

Nice quote from a person in a dark room unable to turn the light on as Google Home was offline

Anyone having a re-think about smart internet reliant luxuries that have replaced simple and reliable switches.....
No rethink required as it's never occurred to me to be so silly to install them.

I've had 2 knocks on the door today for lighting problems; one was a 'normal switch' replacement wired wrong and the other was this issue.

Don't worry lads P0rnhub is working fine..............................so I have been told. :whistle::whistle:

Andy

Looks like the gremlins have arrived here too

Site has been slow today, don't know if it's related to a big worldwide cyber attack going on at the moment. From the little I've read about it though it's not a DDos attack.

And I've just come off the phone with a friend who says his Ring doorbell wasn't working either.

Again why is anyone silly enough to give full control of their doorbell and security camera to a third party in a different country and pay £40 a year for the privilege?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back