Government needs another year to find backstop solution.

Sponsored Links
We seem to be in the same place as Theresa May:

I don't recall Messrs Juncker and Barnier having to scrape the s**t off their underpants on a daily basis while Treason May was our dear leader.

Sponsored Links
I don't recall Messrs Juncker and Barnier having to scrape the s**t off their underpants on a daily basis while Treason May was our dear leader.

Juncker said a few days back: if you insist you want a no deal, we wont stop you, but it wont be pretty for the UK.

Oh yes he sounds awfully bothered.

Oh by the way, whos done lots of no deal preparations: the EU, who hasnt: the UK.

Oh by the way, whos done lots of no deal preparations: the EU, who hasnt: the UK.

Philip Hammond certainly didn't and wouldn't release funds for that purpose, fortunately, having been kicked up the a**e in the general direction of the door, some ground has been made up since then. Shutting down parliament has freed up some time for more important issues. ;)

Shutting down parliament has freed up some time for more important issu

Yes it does give Johnson more time to look an even bigger idiot.

'There are no press here.....whats that......oh yes that does seem to the press'***

***Boris Johnson Sept 2019

Yes it does give Johnson more time to look an even bigger idiot.

'There are no press here.....whats that......oh yes that does seem to the press'***

***Boris Johnson Sept 2019

My god you really are milking that one is that the best you can find.

Ok let's repeat again for everyone to chuckle over.. Boris says theres no press but then actually there is. OMG :eek:
What a liar!!! He lied everyone! AGAIN!

There you go Notch let it rise to the surface like a trapped air bubble

That's it let it go...

My god you really are milking that one is that the best you can find

Your welcome :)

I can post plenty more verifiable alternative facts told by Johnson.

How many lies has Dominic Greive told?

Dominic grieve pro remainer oh you're a fan of his quel surprise.
How many lies? Oh dear.. I'll let you battle that one out with someone equally bereft of a life. Here you go you win I don't know ok (y)

Anyway Boris he lied he said there were no press but there was a camera there omg liar!!!

:eek:

He lies about everything hey everybody hes such a liar.. all those other mps especially the remainers you can trust them they dont lie ok?

Sponsored Links
Back