Government opt out of Organ donership?

There have been thousands of people confirmed as dead by thousands of doctors using different criteria and methods only for minutes /hours later for those people to come back to life .

Now the simple thing is if you have an operation and you wake within it ,other than possibly dying with fright you are going to survive it and have a life afterwards.

Now if you are one of those thousands of people who have been wrongly diagnosed as dead when they take your organs without anesthetic you are going to suffer a very painfulll death with no chance of survival.

Now have i typed that slow enough for you to understand

Sponsored Links
There have been thousands of people confirmed as dead by thousands of doctors using different criteria and methods only for minutes /hours later for those people to come back to life .

Now the simple thing is if you have an operation and you wake within it ,other than possibly dying with fright you are going to survive it and have a life afterwards.

Now if you are one of those thousands of people who have been wrongly diagnosed as dead when they take your organs without anesthetic you are going to suffer a very painfulll death with no chance of survival.

Now have i typed that slow enough for you to understand

Then give us the figures. Show me these 'thousands'.

Also, answer me one more question:

If you had a child of say 8 or 9 and for some reason they needed a transplant to save their lives - would you refuse that transplant and let your child die on the off-chance that the child the organ was removed from was still alive? Even though the chance of that happening were little more than theoretical? Your child dies because you refuse to take an organ where the doner child has died in a car crash with massive head injuries and no chance at all of 'waking up'? Well? Would you refuse or not?

Do your own research on figures its very easy to find.
And no i would not give a kid of mine a life if it meant taking the life of another .
You obviously have a different set of morals where you think your life is far more valuable than a fellow human beings and would see them die in pain so you could carry on playin on the internet. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Do your own research on figures its very easy to find.
And no i would not give a kid of mine a life if it meant taking the life of another .
You obviously have a different set of morals where you think your life is far more valuable than a fellow human beings and would see them die in pain so you could carry on playin on the internet. :rolleyes:

In othjer words you are just making it all up. There are no figures.

Read my post again (I'll type it slowly this time).

If you had a child of say 8 or 9 and for some reason they needed a transplant to save their lives - would you refuse that transplant and let your child die on the off-chance that the child the organ was removed from was still alive? Even though the chance of that happening were little more than theoretical? Your child dies because you refuse to take an organ where the doner child has died in a car crash with massive head injuries and no chance at all of 'waking up'? Well? Would you refuse or not?

Eh yes there is figures . Do you think hospitals count the amount of accidents caused by falling over shoe laces but dont count people who come back to life.
Find it i did.
and as i said to your question NNNNOOOO is that slow enough for you to understand.

Eh yes there is figures . Do you think hospitals count the amount of accidents caused by falling over shoe laces but dont count people who come back to life.
Find it i did.
and as i said to your question NNNNOOOO is that slow enough for you to understand.

Give us a link then If you don't - then that's because you can't. Come on big gob. Put up or shut up.

As for the other question, let's turn it around. Your child is killed in a road accident and has massive head injuries, no hope whatsoever of 'coming back to life'. Do you save other children's lives by allowing donation? Or selfishly let them die too?

Joe i am not here to educate you many teachers better qualified than me have tried that and failed .
Take less time typing one handed and do your own research you may find your eyesight improves as well as your education.

Joe i am not here to educate you many teachers better qualified than me have tried that and failed .
Take less time typing one handed and do your own research you may find your eyesight improves as well as your education.

Thank you Gas112. Your inability to answer tells us all we need to know to judge you as a parent and human being. You can try to hide behind abuse - but it only highlights your inadequacies.

I have answered what i would do as a parent you obviously have an inability understanding that.
And stop plagerizing my comments and think of your own or maybe not as you do seem to have trouble thinking for yourself.

I have answered what i would do as a parent you obviously have an inability understanding that.
And stop plagerizing my comments and think of your own or maybe not as you do seem to have trouble thinking for yourself.

Thank you Gas112. I have no further questions at the moment. I wouldn't want to stress you too much. You have said more than enough by saying nothing.

Have to admit, echoes of another here.
State something and then make others either prove or disprove. With no compound evidence.

Sad.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions/beliefs. No one needs to clarify, quantify or qualify their opinions/beliefs. If I say the sun is green, the sun is green. You may argue but I do not need to prove it.

Being in the North East, I wouldn't know what colour the sun is anyway.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions/beliefs. No one needs to clarify, quantify or qualify their opinions/beliefs. If I say the sun is green, the sun is green. You may argue but I do not need to prove it.

Being in the North East, I wouldn't know what colour the sun is anyway.

must be a creepingh mod again....

Sponsored Links
Back