Greggs sausage roll replacing jesus

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone offended? I think it's fake offence to grab headlines.

IMG_4574.PNG

Sponsored Links
Judging by the size of some of those that I’ve seen coming out of Greggs, there’s plenty out there that worship at the alter of the sausage roll. :whistle:

I'm looking forward to Tunnock's Cara m al Snackbar for next Eid.

That should go down well. :cautious:

Sponsored Links
Whether it's deliberate or not, true or false, you can't deny it's an advertising scoop for very little outlay.
When someone takes the mickey out of your product on social media it usually results in increased interest which can lead to higher sales.

one of the three wise men is looking at his gift there thinking, fook me, 1000 miles and some koont has dropped the biggest sausage roll in the world on the son of god. what the fook am i supposed to do with this sh1t now?

one of the three wise men is looking at his gift there thinking, fook me, 1000 miles and some koont has dropped the biggest sausage roll in the world on the son of god. what the fook am i supposed to do with this sh1t now?
Wise men would not curse like that. It must be the chav in you coming out. Are you a plumber by any chance?

Have you not realised that "The Baby Jesus Christ" is an acronym for "Greggs Sausage Roll" ?? According to facebook posts it is. :)

Coindicentally, we bought 8 yesterday, nom, nom, nom...

I wonder how many Greggs paper bags could be found in builders vans? :)

I go past a Greggs on my way to work, there are always builders vans parked outside :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back