Greta Thundberg

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's just mad.
Fillyboy is a Tory voter, poor thing is easily manipulated by the right wing media.

Tory party have connections to fossil fuel interests.

Attacks on Greta Thunberg Come from a Coordinated Network of Climate Change Deniers

"While resisting calls to form an official alliance, the Brexit Party MEPs join other far-right populist parties in Brussels, including Marine Le Pen’s National Rally (formerly the Front National) and Alternative for Germany (AfD). All are united in their hatred for Greta. Two National Rally MPs recently boycotted her visit to France, and AfD representatives have made coordinated attacks on social media"

Sponsored Links
Big fan of Greta here, but do wonder what the climate footprint of creating the bronze, casting it, machining it and transporting it was? a dozen trans-atlantic flights ? Don't think Greta would have approved. Just more nonsense from out-of-touch universities.

Big fan of Greta here, but do wonder what the climate footprint of creating the bronze, casting it, machining it and transporting it was? a dozen trans-atlantic flights ? Don't think Greta would have approved. Just more nonsense from out-of-touch universities.
It was probably a group of boffins in their ivory towers who were well meaning but just didn't think it completely through. Isn't she too young generally for a statue to be made a bit like when teenagers write a biography you think "They're not having lived even a quarter of their life yet"?

She's a school drop-out autistic little girl to her own admission.
And the sheep around the world follow her.
These same sheep usually have 2 intercontinental holidays a year, several short breaks via plane and drive gigantic land rovers with engines not smaller than that of a ship.
I wonder what the people living inside the north and south circular will think of her, considering that in a few months they will have to scrap their cars and buy a prius.

Sponsored Links
She has achieved more than you.

I bet she even knows more about foundations than you :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I see you employed your bodyguards the mods to delete my posts.
Surely she's achieved more than me.
I haven't created a sect with millions of followers.
Well done to her.
Or should we say... Well done to the people behind her making millions???
Sheep.

Hahaha Johnny I am guilty of asking mods to remove posts that I find offensive as well.....I'm a lover not a fighter - only once or twice though

Last edited by a moderator:
Is she in charge of her own life, or is she another victim of child exploitation ?

^^^^^^^^^^
The above post is an often repeated attack on Greta dressed up as faux concern, by Wail readers and their ilk. A source of great amusement to Greta and those close to her.

Hahaha Johnny I am guilty of asking mods to remove posts that I find offensive as well.....I'm a lover not a fighter
I totally disagree with what you say and you offend me deeply, but I will fight until death to preserve your right to say what you want and offend me...

Some wise guys once said something along these lines...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back