Greta Thundberg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
16 year old or 47 year old dwarf, I'm really not sure and it is quite difficult to tell.
Anyway, she (to my mind) clearly has some form of disability that's being exploited by somebody, her parents or others?
I find it quite sickening that climate activists will stoop to exploiting a child with mental challenges to drive their point home. Sick in the extreme.

Sponsored Links
16 year old or 47 year old dwarf, I'm really not sure and it is quite difficult to tell.
Anyway, she (to my mind) clearly has some form of disability that's being exploited by somebody, her parents or others?
I find it quite sickening that climate activists will stoop to exploiting a child with mental challenges to drive their point home. Sick in the extreme.
The entertainment industry has been doing it for decades - and with interest. Is it just Greta you have a concerns with or are you and advocate for the protection of children in general?

If it is just Greta, how do you feel she is being abused? Is she being forced to do things against her will?

Last edited:
She is on the autistic spectrum.

Exploited -I had no idea, but yes it seems that way.

I agree thats not right.

I find it sickening the oil industry pumps millions into lobbying governments and smearing the climate change research.

These anti climate change professors and pressure groups -have a look at the source of their funding -its dirty crude oil.

If it is just Greta, how do you feel she is being abused? Is she being forced to do things against her will?

I doubt she is being forced, rather she is being fed, indoctrinated and she is quite good at regurgitating. The media, stupidly, give her air time, from which she gets followers and backers.

Sponsored Links
The carbon footprint of that yacht must be huge.She has yet to sort out her return voyage from end of yacht trip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing like a vulnerable, little cute kid with mental issues to pull at the heart strings...
No criticism of the kid herself, her caring about the environment etc, I just hope all of this doesn't burn her out. Yes, I do think she's being exploited.

The media, stupidly, give her air time, from which she gets followers and backers.

To be honest I find it more worrying that our government fawn over her, as for our schoolchildren taking Fridays off to protest, why not do it on a Saturday?

To be honest I find it more worrying that our government fawn over her, as for our schoolchildren taking Fridays off to protest, why not do it on a Saturday?
Obvious.

Thats like saying why dont climate protesters go and protest in a field :ROFLMAO:

I doubt she is being forced, rather she is being fed, indoctrinated and she is quite good at regurgitating. The media, stupidly, give her air time, from which she gets followers and backers.

Ah, you think so?

Warming1.jpg

She is on the autistic spectrum.

Exploited -I had no idea, but yes it seems that way.

I agree thats not right.

I find it sickening the oil industry pumps millions into lobbying governments and smearing the climate change research.

These anti climate change professors and pressure groups -have a look at the source of their funding -its dirty crude oil.

Everyone is on the autistic spectrum, that's why it's called, errr a spectrum.

If you're interested in the possibility of Greta Thunberg being manipulated - this is what she has to say about it - worth a listen I think: https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/climat...eplies-to-her-critics-in-switzerland/45144116

Ive not listened to hear before.
What a great person. Just shows there are quality people in the world -what does it make our politicians seem like?

Im not sure how its possible to arrive at this conclusion:
I doubt she is being forced, rather she is being fed, indoctrinated and she is quite good at regurgitating. The media, stupidly, give her air time, from which she gets followers and backers

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/greta-thundberg.527896/#ixzz5wwkbcUrT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back