Grey water in shed

you post on the topic over the last few days and different forums
Only here and screwfix. Well, the other one first, but i feel like screwfix is more for trade people who get a bit angry hearing word DIY and believe that everyone should call tradesmen. Glad i posted that here cause i got a feasible solution in a first answer (or the two of them in fact). Going to continue using this forum instead for sure.

Sponsored Links
Hey one more question. I want to run the water with MDPE pipe buried in the ground. The nearest place i could draw water from is pipe running to the boiler that is at the furthest back part of the house, so i thought i could connect there. The pipe is 15mm though. If i connect to it, will i get a decent pressure? I predict the MDPE to be between 20 and 25 meters long.

Sponsored Links
Pipe will be down 60cm,i thought what goes up the wall to the back of the house would be then insulated. Sounds feasible? Still worried about the pressure though. And what diameter of the pipe would you use? 20 or 25mm?

Nahh that and outdoor tap to water garden. In future i will add sprinklers and stuff but this will go out of the house. So for tap the water will be fine?

Hey one more question. I want to run the water with MDPE pipe buried in the ground. The nearest place i could draw water from is pipe running to the boiler that is at the furthest back part of the house, so i thought i could connect there. The pipe is 15mm though. If i connect to it, will i get a decent pressure? I predict the MDPE to be between 20 and 25 meters long.

The static pressure will be almost the same as that in the rest of your home. What you need to be concerned about is the flow.

Right, that makes sense. Then again, do you think the water will just drip or is it going to be fine?

What is not proper? For now i am running water only for the shed, the water for sprinklers will be added later and go from home, not shed. I am unsure what am i not doing properly? Also what diameter of pipe would you run?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back