Groups of short/small people

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good Morning Folks

I hope you're all well. I am a male who is only 5 foot 2 in height and would like to connect/meet up with any other individuals who are small/short in stature.

Is anybody aware of any such groups that exist?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
midget forums uk

short support uk

meetup.com (short people meet up)

HOWEVER

focusing on your height as a prerequisite for meeting people is probably not the best idea.

There are many women that like shorter men and so it's more a question of confidence.

You think it matters more than it does.

Shorter people have strong backs. My best dead lift was clearing a triumph acclaim off the ground lifting the back bumper.

Sponsored Links
Short people can actually sue the council & get £millions in compo.

It's the NEXT big thing when PIP & flight delays finishes.

Shorter people have strong backs.

Bit of a generalisation really. If your quite short, lifting the car becomes more of a rack pull than a dead lift. The smaller you are the less distance the weight has to travel for full rom as well. Less distance moved requires less energy too. Mind you lifting that car would suggest a pretty decent "back" and grip too (y)

It was probably a Dinky Toy......
Geek, what's wrong with a tall woman? Then you can talk to her while looking her straight in the ***s .

Linking in with the other thread about what people make the best trades, I'm not sure if I need a short Indian or Polish chippie for a skirting job I have coming up?

Shorter people have strong backs. My best dead lift was clearing a triumph acclaim off the ground lifting the back bumper.

Matchbox or Dinky? ;)

Couldn't you have just driven the thing? Or couldn't you reach the pedals? ;);)

I am a male who is only 5 foot 2 in height and would like to connect/meet up with any other individuals who are small/short in stature.

Start your own group or club. If the idea takes off, you could open a small business. :D

No interest from me though. I'm 6'4"

Sponsored Links
Back