Gutter manufacture identification.

Reaction score
Country
Ireland
28-oct-21-011.jpg
28-oct-21-015.jpg

Hi All.
I'm trying to identify the manufacturer of the gutter type and profile in the photos attached.
It is fitted to my house in Ireland that was built 17 years ago. There has been a persistent drip from several of the corners which has been getting worse .
I bought a couple of corner and joiner fittings from a local builders merchants that I believed had supplied when new but it is a different type of fitting and a slightly different profile . I may end up with sourcing new 10mm wide gaskets for all but one of the joints .This one, which is the worst, is caused by the the gutter length being too short to allow for expansion and therefore it pulls back beyond the gasket when expanding /contracting . I've did some searching but so far not been able to identify the clip method used in the system and thus the manufacturer and thought/hoped someone on here would recognise it .
Thanks .

Sponsored Links
Thanks for that .
It certainly looks very similar to it . I've searched and found the dimensions and will compare it tomorrow to the system fitted .
Only one Company in UK showing Terrain stock and they imply that it is obsolete with only limited remaining items . I've e mailed them asking if they can help.
Will let you know .
Once again thanks for taking time to help.

If it is Terrain (certainly looks like it) afraid it's obsolete.
Terrain bought out by polypipe several years ago seem to have only retained soil/waste ranges.

Sponsored Links
You were both correct , it is the Terrain system and it is obsolete .
The company I contacted have confirmed the above and that it is unique with limited remaining stock and no other brand / contour will fit .
I guess I'll just have to stock up ......
Many thanks for your help on this it was invaluable .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back