Guys am ****ed off big time please cheer me up

Sponsored Links
My twopennorth worth.....

I don't understand the point of this thread. It's almost as though the op seeks reassurance from strangers that he's doing the right thing.
There was a time when the three small kids would take priority over everything and people would stay together.
But that resulted in many unhappy people, and the world has moved on.
No one on here knows the circumstances, but I have to say my sympathies would tend to lie with the poor mother, left with three kids to bring up on her own. Wherever the fault lies.

Unless i missed it, we don't know who has the children, not that is any of our business.
Sometims the children end up with the mother when it isn't in anyone's best interest and the children not wanting to be with her.

Mine were with me when we split up.
So, lets not judge ehh.
Oh and I threw her out.

Any comments on that?

Sponsored Links
I wasn't trying to be judgemental, like I said none on here know what's gone on. That was my point really, none on here are in much position to advise. Nine times out of ten though the kids will stay with the mother, that's the way it is.
As for comments on your situation, you'll have to give us the juicy details first. Was she shagging the mikman?

Decent fathers get a ridiculously Sh*t deal when it comes to seperation from their children.

F*cking FACT. :evil:

Tell me about it. court was fun but I won every case.
Trick is to tell the truth, nothing but. Even if you look like a **** at times. Looking back it was well worth the trouble for the looks on her and her friends faces when they thought I would walk and didnt.

And best for the two boys.

Writing a personal problem to the animals on here, is the equivelent of throwing your life to the news of the world, or into a Tiger pit...

Correct me if I'm wrong but my understanding of this post was basically saying most people on here are thick but those that aren't will rip you to shreds rather than post something constructive.

The reason for my 'confusion' icon is your follow up statement;

"Which proves my point." which you made when someone merely pointed out your spelling mistake. For someone who often berates others for their grammatical errors of the English language you seem reluctant to see your own.
Remember the saying,
'It takes a big man to see the error of his ways.
It takes an even bigger one to admit to them.'

EFC there is a lot of carp coming your way at a million miles an hour!

I'm just about reaching the end of my sh*tstorm. Best advice is:

Keep your eyes and ears open, but keep your mouth shut. And when at times you fell like clenching your fists at the lies that come your way; keep then in your pockets!

Good luck with your decision.

I've just learned something very shocking which is pertinent to this thread.
Last Monday my cousin called and asked me to go and look at a minor plumbing problem.
He owns a huge old house and lives in the ground floor and basement with the upper floors split into flats.
One of the flats upstairs had a small leak which he asked me to go and sort out as he was working away for the week.
He told me at the time there was a lad staying at his flat who would be there to let me in to the upper flat while the occupants were at work.
I got there and the lad (very pleasant type) let me in, he had a young lad of about four with him, I did the job and returned the keys to this chap.
I've since learned that the lad has two young kids, a boy and a girl and had just seperated a few weeks ago, which was why he was staying at my cousins.
At the end of the week my cousin returned and found the poor man dead, apparently he committed suicide.
I didn't know the man apart from meeting him on Monday, so I don't know what the circumstances were between him and his ex. Though he seemed to have good access to his kids. I suppose this shows how vulnerable anyone can be at a time like this, and it's so easy to do something stupid when you're heartbroken.

been dumped again, had to go back to manual.

not quite its my decision and when there is 3 small kids involved it makes it a very hard one to make
I'm sorry if I appeared flippant, yes you are justified in being down, everything will work out, don't do anything rash. ;)

Wotan

Hey Wotan, no offence taken I assure you (1 S or 2 dam spell checker, grr)

I agree no rash behaviour, my next steps have to be very well thought out!!

Can I PM you if you dont mind please
yes of course you can. anytime..

Thanks, will be taking you up on that soon

Lee

Sponsored Links
Back