Guys am ****ed off big time please cheer me up

My twopennorth worth.....

I don't understand the point of this thread. It's almost as though the op seeks reassurance from strangers that he's doing the right thing.
There was a time when the three small kids would take priority over everything and people would stay together.
But that resulted in many unhappy people, and the world has moved on.
No one on here knows the circumstances, but I have to say my sympathies would tend to lie with the poor mother, left with three kids to bring up on her own. Wherever the fault lies.

Good point, did you grown up living with parents who hated each other? do you think you would of had a happy childhood if you did?

Its also my intention to BE the single parent not the other way round, but in the eyes of the law mother always wins custody maybe you will see me in a Batman suit ontop of a building near you!!

Sponsored Links
I've just learned something very shocking which is pertinent to this thread.
Last Monday my cousin called and asked me to go and look at a minor plumbing problem.
He owns a huge old house and lives in the ground floor and basement with the upper floors split into flats.
One of the flats upstairs had a small leak which he asked me to go and sort out as he was working away for the week.
He told me at the time there was a lad staying at his flat who would be there to let me in to the upper flat while the occupants were at work.
I got there and the lad (very pleasant type) let me in, he had a young lad of about four with him, I did the job and returned the keys to this chap.
I've since learned that the lad has two young kids, a boy and a girl and had just seperated a few weeks ago, which was why he was staying at my cousins.
At the end of the week my cousin returned and found the poor man dead, apparently he committed suicide.
I didn't know the man apart from meeting him on Monday, so I don't know what the circumstances were between him and his ex. Though he seemed to have good access to his kids. I suppose this shows how vulnerable anyone can be at a time like this, and it's so easy to do something stupid when you're heartbroken.

Shall check in here at regular intervals just so nobody thinks ive had same idea OK!

Good Luck with it EFC. Keep us informed how its progressing.

Maybe MM has topped himself after reading my reply to him. Not had the usual rhetoric fired back at me. :D

Good Luck with it EFC. Keep us informed how its progressing.

Maybe MM has topped himself after reading my reply to him. Not had the usual rhetoric fired back at me. :D

Was that the issue that you wanted to create? Can you confirm your post towards my client? You seem emphoric that my client hasn't replied? And you have implied certain conditions as to why they would not post.

This type of response, that you reply, is clearly bullying, and abuse from your quarter. You seem to have afterthought, to define that you were complicent towards a crime?

Sponsored Links
Oh Christ, Nursey must have gone to bed without locking the keyboard away.

Oh Christ, Nursey must have gone to bed without locking the keyboard away.

Thankyou, my client mentioned you, and noted several issues that you might contain. So what you have stated has been noticed as evidence.

I presume this is the current level of abuse that my client had?

Your comments have been noted. In legal terms.

And left the Legal Aid Reference book out by the look of it!
What the F**k is all this 'my client' business? :eek:

The point of a previous post of mine was that you took umbrage at someone who corrected your spelling and basically called them a bully yet in the past you have been guilty of the same response to others.
Therefore that makes you a bully. I was just puzzled as to why you hadn't responded in your usual manner to my criticism.

My clients Family have noted your comments, and they will be used in future court cases. So expect a letter on your door. There are several cases to discuss..So now I have experienced the same behaviour, that will be added to the evidence already admitted by yourselves.

Several letter's have been submitted to the High Court already, every post you make, IS evidence. Any PM or private message is judged as perjury.

The expected, perjury, is 25 years for hacking, 15 for abuse and threats, 3-5 for other comments..

So be feel fine to further purjury yourselves, as the case is brought, on my clients behalf.

And with that last post your case has totally collapsed.

I read somewhere tha w*nk*ng addles the brain and turns you mad. I wasn't convinced at the time, however... :rolleyes:

My clients Family have noted your comments, and they will be used in future court cases. So expect a letter on your door. There are several cases to discuss..So now I have experienced the same behaviour, that will be added to the evidence already admitted by yourselves.

Several letter's have been submitted to the High Court already, every post you make, IS evidence. Any PM or private message is judged as perjury.

The expected, perjury, is 25 years for hacking, 15 for abuse and threats, 3-5 for other comments..

So be feel fine to further purjury yourselves, as the case is brought, on my clients behalf.

lol. This reminded me of the mad doctor from Cannonball Run.

Cannonball+%2521.jpg

So its your family behind all this. Your totally innocent.

For your honourable person, I admit conclusive and final evidence that he, whom pretends to be him. Is actually he himself, who when not him, is in fact that the other him. Who is in fact, HIM. The one whom all think is HE. But the one whom posts with him is he, and he is also them. So you see, all are them and he is the one.
But, it could be the other way around.
I rest my scarecrow.

Sponsored Links
Back