GxRemoteControl: unable to connect to panel invalid connection password

I've just tested an FX100+ panel V3.51 Ethernet A083-00-02 with the app driving the outputs via panel outputs and via trigger module. I set control to enabled and toggle or trigger and everything worked as expected. Are you programming the output control as 'toggle' if you want the output latched via the app ?

Also, yes you are correct. You cannot control trigger module outputs via the app. I would add a RIO board for robust zone expansion. The trigger module is really only designed for digi modules. I've recently had issues with a trigger module being susceptible to electrical noise from the bell and strobe lines. It caused the trigger module to sound the siren continuously when a customer switched on his kitchen lights.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Yes, I have now added a RIO where the outputs are controllable and robust as you say. Just checked the setting of op1 & 2 on the main board and dohhhh! still had them set as pulse which is exactly what they were doing! As for the trigger board, I have taken it out as I do not need the signalling.

Thanks again for all your help with this one.
Tony

Hi guys @WD40again @GalaxyGuy
Can I just ask you both a quick side question about the GX app.
How are you able to see things in the output tab did you have to enable something in the settings?
I've recently set the app up and it does connect and arm/disarm and report events but nothing appears in the outputs tab it's blank and nothing when I hit search and no notifications come through either.
Cheers

HI Steve,

Yes, you need to set the outputs in 53, select output, option 6 control, & set mode for toggle or trigger and when you next go int the app the controls appear like magic!

Sponsored Links
HI Steve,

Yes, you need to set the outputs in 53, select output, option 6 control, & set mode for toggle or trigger and when you next go int the app the controls appear like magic!

Thanks for that I didn't even think to look there, just the notifications for me to sort now

You need to set up the notifications initially in the app and register for the service, quite straightforward as I recall. Not sure about the next step as only needed the App for some controls, but I think you need to set the events and notification route in option 56. Galaxy Guy is the one for this.

You need to set up the notifications initially in the app and register for the service, quite straightforward as I recall. Not sure about the next step as only needed the App for some controls, but I think you need to set the events and notification route in option 56. Galaxy Guy is the one for this.

I have registered for the service and added my phone and tablet on a separate install.
It seems like I was relying on it all being automatic I didn't think I would need to adjust settings.
I'll look into that
Thanks again.

Thanks for the tips yesterday I got it all working now.

How can I assign IP address to E080-10 Module. I have tried but not able to PING.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back