Halal meat

It's a terrible day when religion or race controls, and becomes more important, than animal welfare.

Or other areas of common decency.

Are you saying this subject is taboo, on this forum, or any kind of conversation?

No wonder the world is at war.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I have said nothing of the kind.

What's your position on transubstantiation?

It's harmless enough, symbolically at least, not something I actively seek to do intentionally...

RSPCA findings.
Ah, I see.
This is the same organisation that refuses to intervene to rescue mistreated animals but in the same telephone call ask for your details to send begging letters to you.
I wonder how they gained access to all abattoirs in UK with the limited resources they claim to have.
And I also wonder if this 5% comes from uk or abroad because a lot of meat sold in uk is imported.

You may like to correct them

www.kfc.co.uk/halal
You may like to read my post again and think about it. I said KFC chicken is halal. All of it. Even the chicken served in the non halal certified branches.

"It is safe to consume KFC menus in Muslim countries considering that KFC is completely halal in these countries. However, it is different in Western countries, the only halal KFC menu that is safe for Muslim customers is their fried chicken – the pieces or the buckets".

You may like to read my post again and think about it. I said KFC chicken is halal. All of it. Even the chicken served in the non halal certified branches.

"It is safe to consume KFC menus in Muslim countries considering that KFC is completely halal in these countries. However, it is different in Western countries, the only halal KFC menu that is safe for Muslim customers is their fried chicken – the pieces or the buckets".
It must depend on the "strain" of islam then. In some areas it is not considered halal (or it is haram) if the store handles anything not halal.

I think most meat eaters are happy to eat it, as long as we dont have to think about how it gets to us.

For that reason I admire vegans. But I couldnt go meat free.

So I accept Im hypocritical. Those in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.

Perhaps all meat eaters should spend a day in a slaughter house ?

Noseall would be happy with that it would be like an entertaining day out for him

He could even participate in the slaughter ????

Sponsored Links
Back