Halal meat

I have done both on many occasions.
Have you ever watched carnivores in a documentary?
That's gory, not killing an animal for food by minimising the suffering.
Meat comes from animals, if you can't accept that, you should go vegetarian or vegan.

Don’t have an issue with that

Does not have to mean one cannot have concerns
About animal cruelty

Start with the worse type

Animal cruelty for entertainment

Sponsored Links
Where did you get this knowledge from?
All mammals are stunned individually.
There's no machine doing it, so once the operator has stunned them, it would be obvious if the stunt device has failed.
Chickens in most abattoirs are stunned by controlled atmosphere with inert gases (CO2 mainly).
They lose consciousness by oxygen deprivation.
Basically they fall asleep similarly to what humans would do if subjected to the same conditions.
A few abattoirs still use the electrocution bath which stops the birds' heart, same result.
This last method might be more prone to fail, but with modern sensors, it would take no time to realise.
So, it is not true what you said.
I have worked in the food industry and studied Food Tech BTEC, including butchery and slaughter processes.

Where electrocution is used, birds can and do evade effective stunning. They are often not stunned individually, but automatically on a "production" line. As they are strung up by their feet and the line is continuous so those unfortunate birds get killed stun or no stun. I have seen it happen, so I know it occurs.

Sponsored Links
Back