Halfrauds!

Been to Halfords today for some touch up paint for wife's car. I'd already discussed this thread with her over the weekend so when the girl said we need your email address to send an electronic receipt as we are not using paper ones at the moment due to Covid my wife said she didn't have email and would accept a hand written one. Girl was a bit flummoxed so called the manager. After a brief discussion he donned a pair of gloves, wrote out a receipt and handed it to my wife. Thanked him and walked out.
Got to the car and she screwed it up and put it in my rubbish pot. "Now you can tell the lads on the forum they will give you a receipt if you persist.

Sponsored Links
Conny, please tell your wife she is a star!

And I thank her for undying support to this forum.

xx

Andy

Thinking about it, I should have kept it and took a photo to prove it. Sadly she emptied my rubbish pot when she disposed of her mask and gloves after coming out of ASDA. :(

Sponsored Links
Been to Halfords today for some touch up paint for wife's car. I'd already discussed this thread with her over the weekend so when the girl said we need your email address to send an electronic receipt as we are not using paper ones at the moment due to Covid my wife said she didn't have email and would accept a hand written one. Girl was a bit flummoxed so called the manager. After a brief discussion he donned a pair of gloves, wrote out a receipt and handed it to my wife. Thanked him and walked out.
Got to the car and she screwed it up and put it in my rubbish pot. "Now you can tell the lads on the forum they will give you a receipt if you persist.

AB754F21-DD5C-406D-9F99-E437D1D07AF9.gif

Back