Halloween safety advice

Sponsored Links
No.6 A large fuking dog behind the front door.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Andy

yep got that sorted,but as i have 3 kids who go out and do this,i usually go with them and take the dog with us.
and where i live seem to have it sussed,i:e signs up saying no thanks.
or houses decorated and encouraged to knock on the doors.

remember last year when a group of young kids knocked on my door,and there was a parent with them.i opened the door and said i wanted a trick.
they didnt have a clue on what to do :LOL: they actually started to walk off down the path way mumbling,the bloke with them was laffing his head off.

It's odd how parents allow their kids to knock on stranger's doors, when any other time they wouldn't countenance any such contact without a CRB check...!

Now then, Now then.... ;)

Sponsored Links
The kids I seen dressed up had hoodies and face scarves and the harmless fun was pelting passing vehicles with clods of soil. :rolleyes:
Yeah sure..... harmless fun.

I am not talking about them......they are just little ****s...I am talking about the kids 4-10 going about with a responsible adult, we put a plastic pumpkin out and get lots of sweets fro the kids

Has anyone eaten pumpkin? Oddly enough neither I nor anyone I know has

yep got that sorted,but as i have 3 kids who go out and do this,i usually go with them and take the dog with us.

Marvellous.

That'll scare more sweets out of the elderly :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

F*ck me dead. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

well i probably wouldnt if you were alive either. :rolleyes: :LOL: :LOL:

ooops isnt that a jimmy trait??

in all the years we have been doing this i havnt seen any bad feeling around my way at all.and everyone seems to respect those who encourage it and those who do not.
and there does seem to be more adults going with there children obviously to address the potential problem that could well arise.

in all the years we have been doing this i havnt seen any bad feeling around my way at all.

You wouldn't. The elderly are probably too scared to say no.

and there does seem to be more adults going with there children obviously to address the potential problem that could well arise.

But the fundamental point is ...you are all teaching your children the arts and benefits of begging.

Tiresome stupid brats with tiresome stupid parents.

I'll keep a water squirter by the front door.

Blowlamp in the other hand.

Sponsored Links
Back